Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh just freaked out.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So I was supposed to have an apt today that required me to have some to drive me home.
Dh had to takeoff work at noon(takes him 30/45mim to get home) and my apt should have been at 1.
Well I get a call from the doctors office at 12:10. They had to cancel my appointment because the DR normally does 5 procedures at the hospital Wednesday mornings before doing her in office ones, she had only JUST gotten doen with her first one at the hospital.
So I text my dh knowing he is already driving home, he drives a motorcycle so does not answer his phone while riding.
He read the text before coming in side where he proceeded to rage.
His anger wasn't technically at me but it was. He was asking what she said and why they couldn't fit me in, that the doctor must have her head up her ass and needs to learn to manage time better. I told him she has no control if procedures don't go exactly as planned and takes more time. He didn't seem to get the concept, that this happens some times.
He's like well they need to realize that this cost us money, what I'm missing in pay and gas cost!
He wanted the office number and I told him no, he wasn't going to call and bitch at an office lady! He kept asking and I kept telling no, I still have to deal with them.
He just kept goin on soon told him he was starting to make me feel bad for something out of my control!
He just stopped talking ate a sandwich then said "I'm going back to work to try and make money!

Uh he only missed out on making $50, he only works till 3(5 am to 3pm).

I don't know what he thought calling would accomplish at this point. Now I'm just pissed of that he was being such an ass to me!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)