Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess it's time to get a pregnancy test

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM
  • 17 Replies

*sigh*

I really hate testing when I am just freaking myself out, or maybe I am overthinking but I guess it's time.

**Agree with me so I will have motivation to get out lol, it's hot and I actually don't even want to move right now hahaha

But really you can give your own little diagnostic just for fun if you want, I know I should test soon if not right this moment 

1. Last period was May 23rd but then got on birth control

2. I then ended the birth control with my doctors recommendation because of my sensitivity to the side effects on June 27th, so 26th was lat day.  I had unprotected sex 2 days prior, in which I already took a pill late a couple days in a row because I forget them at home when I went to work.

3. I thought, just like as if I were to take a placebo pill instead of stopping I'd get my period within 7 days...never got it

4. Went to the doctor early July 12th I think, DR. said I was probably ovulating and urine test was negative

5. I researched how he could tell that I was ovulating and it described the cervix position, texture and mucus.  Well, it's practically the same as a pregnant person who is early in pregnant AND it might have been too early to test anyway, which he did mention. 

UGH  I kind of want to just wait til Jul31st as like an absolute deadline just in case I was just ovulating, but I haven't got any cramps and my pelvic area is more sore than normal so 

gasp...My conclusion is to get a test lol

I'm just overthinking lol, but entertain me

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HelloSweetie
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:19 PM

If you think you are - test just so you feel better

prettynproper
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:21 PM

how about we both test on July 31? that's when i planned to do it as well. :)

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM

haha making deadlines and such haha  Such a woman to do that lol

Quoting prettynproper:

how about we both test on July 31? that's when i planned to do it as well. :)

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Totally puts a damper on your college plans if you are. What then?

ANSnyder
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Good luck. I would have tested well before now if it were me! Lol also most doctors tell you the first month to use back up protection.
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Then I keep going, location would probably just change to the local Univeristy for a Masters, but I'm a Senior so there's no way Im stopping.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Totally puts a damper on your college plans if you are. What then?

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM

This BC is just not for me, since my doctor took me off, obviously lol

but, I did way better, never an accident with pull out.  I go on a more "approved" form of BC and look at this shit, now Im worried

Quoting ANSnyder:

Good luck. I would have tested well before now if it were me! Lol also most doctors tell you the first month to use back up protection.

mlg1989
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Oh jeez just go test so you know! Lol
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this

lol  I will, lol I clearly am still on but I will.  SO is coming tonight so I'm just going to wait so we can go together, but he knows I'm really late.

Quoting mlg1989:

Oh jeez just go test so you know! Lol

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:55 PM

get a test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)