Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have an interview tomorrow!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

And I am so excited about it! If I get this job I will be working full time at $13/hour and taking 4 classes at community college...all while being a single parent. Just call me super mom :)

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM

CONGRATS!!! That sounds amazing.!

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Good luck!

TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Yeah I did that, made a little more and went to a University for math, but I hated it.  I never got to see my kid and when I was home i was tired or doing homework

Never again will I work full time in school unless it is for the school as a student teacher so I can get paid and credits at the same time. 

Best of luck to you though

RaevynEvermore
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Thanks! I'd rather stay home with my kid all day, other than school, but I hate not working and not making any money...my family, whom I live with, don't want me working but I need to work on getting back out there on my own

Quoting TaughtTot:

Yeah I did that, made a little more and went to a University for math, but I hated it.  I never got to see my kid and when I was home i was tired or doing homework

Never again will I work full time in school unless it is for the school as a student teacher so I can get paid and credits at the same time. 

Best of luck to you though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)