Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What fun things have your kids done this summer?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

Today I took the kids to a painting class! I may regret that now they want their own painting supplies lol.

Post pics of the fun things your kids have done this summer!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the owls!

We went to Hawaii and Yosemite and now spending every morning at the lake with our dog.
sarah824
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Lots of birthday parties with friends and a week with Grandma & Grandpa in town. We have a couple of camping trips planned too.

Kristanna
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I am to scared to go camping lol. No pictures though?

Quoting sarah824:

Lots of birthday parties with friends and a week with Grandma & Grandpa in town. We have a couple of camping trips planned too.

scoutfamilyof7
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:15 PM

We have gone to six flags a couple times,pool, lake, sea world I a couple weeks and then probably six flags again.

sarah824
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM

We love camping. Probably one of our favorite family things to do. No pics on this computer. 

Quoting Kristanna:

I am to scared to go camping lol. No pictures though?

Quoting sarah824:

starlight91
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

they each have gone to the beach, my dd went camping with a friends family for 4 days. Summer Lacrosse League, and my other dd started a new job.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Arts and crafts, picnics, BBQs with family, lots of swimming. Our norm. We love it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Local theme park, over and over LOL, I know he has kayaked the Rainbow River, camped, slept LOL
momwriter
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Berry-picking, beach, pool, carnival...today we went to this huge indoor playplace at a McDonald's that's 20 min away. Fun for the little ones! Planning on going to an amusement park and maybe Washington, DC for a few days too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM
A carnival, my friend took him to his first drive in, we'll be going camping and to the fair the next couple weeks. And the pond and beach every weekend
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)