Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dream vaca??

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

What is your dream vacation for just you are you SO if money was not an issue?

What is your dream vacation for your family if money was not an issue?

What is your realistic dream vacation for you and your SO that you'd be able to afford if you saved for 2-5 years?

what is your realistic dream vacation for your family that you'd be able to afford if you saved for 2-5 years? 

My dream vacation if money was not an issue is somewhere like bora bora. 

My dream vacation for just me and my husband  that we could afford is still very undecided I PRAY we are able to move to Italy or Germany and just explore Germany, Rome, Italy, Spain, and all that around there

my dream family vacation is Disney World. I'm hoping we can go in 2014 or 2015 just depends if my husband deploys or not. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Brett's mommy- March 26th, 2008
Brynna's mommy- December 9th, 2009

http://myjourneyfortheirmiracle.blogspot.com/

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Bretnasmommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Europe...the whole thing....in a month.  That would be the no limits dream vacation.

More realistic would be a london/paris/rome trip over 2 weeks...which is what we are saving for.  It will be an anniversary trip and we are planning it for 2 years from now.

As far as a family vacation and a husband and me vacation...I am not going to mince words.  There is NO "dream" vacation that includes kids as far as I am concerned.  Kids dont want to do the same things..they have time limits on what they can do and you have to find tons of play breaks and such to keep them sane...so when you take kids on vacation...a large portion of your time is just keeping things tolerable for them.  That is not a dream.  A dream vacation is sleeping in...eating out...doing what  you want to do and seeing what you want to see.  That doesnt involve kids at all for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)