• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayer request

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 33 Replies
Not for bashing.

Please pray for my future sister in law Lorrie. Her husband just passed in the hospital. They were only married for a couple years and only in their 40s, but it is two of the most in love people I have ever seen. They have truly been through thick and thin. I know she is devastated and if there is any time to need god it is now.

Thank you.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I am SOO deeply sorry for your SIL and your family's loss. Please know that my family and my prayers will be for you all. Your family, SIL and you will b in my thoughts and prayers.
WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Give her a hug for me.  That is so hard to go through.  I'll have your family in my thoughts. 

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Hugs and prayers.

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I will keep your sister in law and your family in my thoughts.  So sorry for the loss.

brittney28
by Brittney on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Prayers. My dad passed away three years ago at 46. My mom knows great support groups for her that are online. Let me know if you think it will help and ill get you the info.
p608319chef
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Quoting PISCIS29:

I am SOO deeply sorry for your SIL and your family's loss. Please know that my family and my prayers will be for you all. Your family, SIL and you will b in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much.
p608319chef
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Quoting brittney28:

Prayers. My dad passed away three years ago at 46. My mom knows great support groups for her that are online. Let me know if you think it will help and ill get you the info.

If you could that would amazing. Thank you.
cbk_mom3
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Oh, I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. What a terrible tragedy, your poor SIL. Please know, I will be keeping you all, especially Lorrie in my prayers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Hugs& Prayers!

p608319chef
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Quoting graciesnycmama:

I will keep your sister in law and your family in my thoughts.  So sorry for the loss.

Thank you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)