• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Didn't Think I Would Be Bringing Up This Monster Again, But

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 46 Replies

I watched Dr. Phil last night. Trayvon Martin's parents were on there. I'm sure we all know how they are feeling. The only reason I'm bringing it up again, is because I found out that Zimmerman was on Hannity before his trial. Hannity asked Zimmerman if he was sorry for anything he did. Zimmerman said "It was God's plan for that to happen. Hannity then asked him, if he could go back and change anything would he? Zimmerman very fast said "NO". That means he still would have followed and killed Trayvon. Zimmerman truly is a monster. If I had been the DA I would have gone for murder 1. How do you feel about this?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I wish he would have gotten life in prison, without the possibilty of parole.

justme00
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:42 PM
6 moms liked this
I think no matter who's side your on its time to let it go and move on with your own life.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it's really slimy and heartless of him to say he wouldn't change anything....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it's a moot point and I'm tired of hearing it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:44 PM
11 moms liked this

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE WHOLE STORY?  FUCKING A!

Trayvon was beating Zimmerman's head into the contrete before he shot him.  It's amazing how many of you all listen to the news and look no further. SMDMFH!

sarah824
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM

In his mind he was justified in shooting TM so why would he change anything?

2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
This

Quoting justme00:

I think no matter who's side your on its time to let it go and move on with your own life.
teri4lance
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello - of course he's going to have to say that. it's a legal thing. you don't ask someone who hasn't had their trial yet questions like that and expect himm to say anything that could incriminate himself. have a little common sense. 

Without ME there would be no awesome!

2kids2dogs2cats
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:49 PM

the whole thing is horrible, but I watched the Hannity show you refer to, he said of course I wish the boy wouldn't have died, but he was beating me, and I felt I had no choice.

The prosecution messed this whole case up by being to aggresive with the charges, if it would have been manslaughter I think he would have been convicted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:49 PM

i just dont care tbh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)