Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proud?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:09 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am a Junior in college and I am extremely proud of myself. 

I now have my Associates Degree and am working toward my Bachelors in Nursing. 

What are you proud of yourself for?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:09 PM

BUMP!

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I just pooped and it didn't leave a skid mark in the toilet, I was pretty proud of myself
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I'm proud of my college achievements as well.  I have a AS in Natural Science and I am in my senior year for Statistics.  I'm 21 so not too far off "schedule".   Thats probably the only "personal" one, the rest are through my child.

tyfry7496
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Getting an Associates in Human Services and will have a Bachelors in Criminal Justice in May. Did this as a single mom while working full time.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I made it through the first year with drug and alcohol exposed infants; and they are officially hitting all their milestones! And I've made it to 7 months pregnant and so far; stayed within the recommended weight gain; and worked out 3 days a week consistently. Yahoo!
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Being able to live how we do off my businesses. I'm 21 and all the other mums my age are living at home or in the council estates (kind of like the projects)
ladyfus
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I am proud that I finished my associates degree last year with all A's in my last semester while taking care of my 1 and 2 year old, my husband and my house.  Congrats to you!

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a bachelors in exercise science and athletic training, masters in psychology. I'm pretty proud of that as well as my beautiful new baby girl.

onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My whole childhood I longed for a pony, when I was 18 I bought myself a horse. I grew up in England but always wanted to live in America, when I was 24 I made that happen. I have a BSEE and a great job making good money. My twins were always great, respectful, happy children and now they are great young adults. My 23 year happy marriage is what I'm most proud of.

But, my biggest shame is giving my son away to genetic strangers when he was an infant :( No one's perfect, sigh.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)