Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to know!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
How you felt after your water broke when you were going into labor!!! Ive had to have mine broken by the doc with all my kids. So i was sitting on the bed and i felt a warm gush then another so i got up felt myself and my shorts and underware were wet. I got the sudden urge to pee and #2 so i did and my urine looked cloudy and i was dripping (not pee). Now im sitting here very sick to my stomach on the verge of vomiting. Did you have the urge to use the bathroom after yours broke?were you having contractions or did it take them a while to kick in? Yes i know google..looked couldnt find my answer and call your doc or go to the hispital,No, because i want to do most or my laboring at home dont want to sit in the hospital all day if i have a long labor!! Thanks ladies in advance.by the way im 38 weeks 2 days
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonandon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM
My water didn't break.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not uncommon to have diarrhea while in labor. Call your OB stat and tell her you think your water broke. I'm sure you'll get called in. 

heydooney
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:46 PM

With my oldest I was sitting on the table and felt a gush, then every time I moved, more gushed out.

With my middle, it didn't break until I was pushing and shot the doctor and across the room. There was blood on the wall when I was done. I was pretty proud of that.

And I don't remember with my youngest. That's weird, now it's going to bother me. He's only 2!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Yes I had the urge to go to the bathroom. And I had zero contractions at all for HOURS later.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Thanks. And im trying to avoid going in too early!!! But ill call him in a few i want tobsee if these contractions will speed up!

Quoting onethentwins:

It's not uncommon to have diarrhea while in labor. Call your OB stat and tell her you think your water broke. I'm sure you'll get called in. 

NoahsMommy10412
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine broke before I woke up so yes I went to the bathroom afterwards because I had just woken up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Good accomplishment!!! And i remember the sensation but when they broke it i was at an 8 or 9 so i was feeling everything else a little more! And sorry. Hope you remember!:)

Quoting heydooney:

With my oldest I was sitting on the table and felt a gush, then every time I moved, more gushed out.

With my middle, it didn't break until I was pushing and shot the doctor and across the room. There was blood on the wall when I was done. I was pretty proud of that.

And I don't remember with my youngest. That's weird, now it's going to bother me. He's only 2!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM
really? and when you did start contracting were they close together?i feel a little different down there just having faint pains and morebsorenessbdown there then ive felt before but no full on contractions.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Yes I had the urge to go to the bathroom. And I had zero contractions at all for HOURS later.

Luna091306
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Mine was a trickle not a gush. It actually took me awhile to figure out what happened. I thought it was pee but it just kept coming out. My contractions didn't start for a couple of hours after I was at the hospital. I didn't feel sick but I did have the urge to pee.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Did your contractions start right away or did it take a few?

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

Mine broke before I woke up so yes I went to the bathroom afterwards because I had just woken up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)