Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your teen daughter threatened you to put her on BIRTH-CONTROL or gonna get pregnant ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies

WWYD ?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Well my teen daughter wouldn't be threatening me. I would be willingly to put her on it if she asked for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Bump

hello_kitty25
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I asked my mom to get me birth control at 16 and was grounded for life. I used a condom with my bf for a year...now I have 6 year old. Maybe you should.
Her demanding is rude though. If she wants it. You should have a talk with her. Especially about STDs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM
2 moms liked this

tell she's not leaving the house and will be home schooled with that kind of attitude

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM

My mom refused to let me get on BC.....I was a very young mom so it will not take a threat for my daughter to be on BC

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Well my teen daughter wouldn't be threatening me. I would be willingly to put her on it if she asked for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I would tell her have fun getting pregnant while grouded in her room with the windows nailed shut. I don't respond well to my children threatening me.

oOoLeilanioOo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Put her on birth control, get her condoms, take her to the doctor for a pap. I don't think she would need to threaten me though.

ihave1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Put her on BC!!  Damn are that fucking stupid you have to ask a bunch of strangers!!

YOu much be a shitty mother too, letting ur kids talk to you like that. 

Foolynroo2
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM
5 moms liked this

feel ashamed because she had to resort to threats to get the protection she was mature enough to come to me about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)