Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what I'll do all day!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 7 Replies
Tomorrow DD(11 months) is going with her NiNi (SOs mother) to get her 1 year pictures done and have a little girl's day out. She's only been away from me for any length of time twice since she was born. I don't know what I'm going to do all day! What do people do all day when they don't have kids to chase?!
I'm going to miss my Baby Bug! :(
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM

nap

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Take a long bubble bath, nap, read, get some cleaning done that is hard to do with an active toddler underfoot, or just plain veg out in a chair and do nothing.  Have a great day of quiet!

lucille.bluth
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I basically do nothing on the very rare occasion that I don't have my kids. I'll take a nice long bath and read, then crawl in bed and watch tv. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Party!!! Lol that's what my mom always said to us, ds literally thinks that what I do so he'll stay home just so I can't go out -__- he was actually away sun night and alllll day Monday at the kids i babysits house and it was too quiet! Catch up on your shows, take a nap, read a book
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Quiet is what I'm afraid of! Lol! I don't think I even know what quiet sounds like anymore!

Quoting csxt99:

Take a long bubble bath, nap, read, get some cleaning done that is hard to do with an active toddler underfoot, or just plain veg out in a chair and do nothing.  Have a great day of quiet!

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Quiet gets very weird!  On the days that my fellow works, our daughte is in school, and the oldest daughter is at work or out running around, it gets so weirdly quiet here.  It usually doesn't bother me, but sometimes it is just too odd.

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

Quiet is what I'm afraid of! Lol! I don't think I even know what quiet sounds like anymore!

Quoting csxt99:

crysiann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I take long baths, walk around my house naked, and do nothing!!! Enjoy your time any way you want!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)