• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I'm a bad mom

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
Because people keep reporting my dd's father for the same sexual abuse.

They told me that it looks bad for me, but I have not made one of the reports.

the detective said that dd told her that the doctor hurt her hiney with a sticker and I was in the room. She said we can't believe that the dr abused her too.

No the doctor did not abuse her but she isn't potty trained so they can't get her to pee in a cup so they use a bag, and that's what dd was talking to her about. It's amazing that at that age she can explain what happened at the doctors, but it doesn't matter to them.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
WaffleHead
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Why the fuck would you post this under your screen name?
And if her dad is abusing her why HAVEN'T you made one of the reports
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Bump
sophiasmom414
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Because I have posted about the situation before. And the therapist called, and then the court ordered a case be opened and then reopened and now VIBS called.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Wait. He is abusing her? If so why is he still allowed around her? It does look bad that she's *apparently* not being protected; even if you didn't make any of the reports

I'm not understanding the sticker thing...
sophiasmom414
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18825953/CPS_was_called_AGAIN?highlight=237491054#post237491054

This was my most recent post (I'm on mobile so I can't make it clicky)

And did they ever get a urine sample from your children before they were potty trained? For dd they put a bag around her, and I guess she didn't know how else to explain it.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Wait. He is abusing her? If so why is he still allowed around her? It does look bad that she's *apparently* not being protected; even if you didn't make any of the reports

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:39 PM
My kids have never had a urine sample taken; I just didn't understand the sticker hurting her butt thing; I wasn't being rude

Quoting sophiasmom414:

http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18825953/CPS_was_called_AGAIN?highlight=237491054#post237491054

And did they ever get a urine sample from your children before they were potty trained? For dd they put a bag around her, and I guess she didn't know how else to explain it.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

sophiasmom414
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM
I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off as rude either. But that's what happened, it was a urine sample.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

My kids have never had a urine sample taken; I just didn't understand the sticker hurting her butt thing; I wasn't being rude

Quoting sophiasmom414:

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)