• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for sahm's...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies

do you feel bad about doing fun things with your kids while dh is at work all day?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. My job is to make sure that the kids are having a well rounded, fun and educational childhood. Most of that is achieved by having fun!

Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM

nope. because that is why i am a sahm. to take care of the kids. we do fun things with him all the time.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM

no

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM
No
melisawoosley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I do sometimes, but he understands. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM
no, but he's only away from home 2 to 3 days a week typically. sometimes more, but not often unless he needs to hire a bunch of people.
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Sometimes.  But DH "gets" to sit around and talk to interesting people all day.  He goes TDY to exotic and fun locations.  I figure it breaks about even.  Plus, I take lots of pictures, and I do make a  point to schedule major things on days he can be home.  For example this year he'll be deployed over the holidays.  I plan to do our Christmas celebration either just before or just after he gets home.  I'll do something small with the children on Christmas, but the big exciting gifts won't come out until Daddy is home.

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I don't stay home FT, but I have been home all summer. I don't feel badly, for the kids are having fun. DH is a bit jealous, but he wouldn't want his kids bored. ;)

Alison_C
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
No, he tends to do a lot of fun things without us when he's out of town.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freemane
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
9 moms liked this
Nope. Keeping kids amused and the house from turning into a garbage dump is exhausting. If anything, I'm a little jealous that DH gets to go to work- where he at least gets to pee All By Himself!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)