Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do/ did you poop with babe?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Go to the bathroom in public with a baby? Lol, i have 3 kids and somehow managed to not run into this problem until now. Today, I went shopping, just me and my 8 month old daughter. Well half way through the store i had to (tmi) poop so bad i couldnt wait until home. My cart was full so i couldnt bring it in with me. I didnt want to put her on the floor with germs but there was nowhere to put her! So I had to hold her on my lap, she thought it was so funny. But it deffinatly wasnt easy!

Anyone else ever have this issue? Do you have a easier idea if this happens agian?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
logansmommy612
by Amanda on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Yeah...i just held him. He loves the potty haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Bring a small stroller, and put it in the cart. Those cheap ones are pretty small.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM
I only had this problem once and I laid my jacket on the ground for her to sit on
lulalacroix
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Wow! My good luck that with 4 kids I've never needed to poo in public.
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM

They just sat in my lap. And when our youngest was breastfeeding, I would put her on my boob to comfort her, lol. *hangs head in shame*

freemane
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Carefully! I have a really over-active bladder so I've spent a lot of time in public restrooms with my boy (he's 2 now.)
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I normally went out with my husband when my kid was that age, so I was taken care of.

I noticed in some bathrooms there's a seat for a child to be buckled into in the handicap stall. Those would be nice everywhere. I didn't see them until we moved to Missouri.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)