Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to help someone who went going thru a miscarriage?.. *sad post*

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hello guys, *sigh* where to start.. I am a baby sitter for this wonderful family. They have a ds who is 12 (he has special needs, he has a therapist come in 3x a week, sweetest person i know) then the two little one..2 and 4. 

Background: They both work. Mrs. C is a pharmacist and Mr. C is an engineer. I have been working for them for about two years now and I love them just as i love my own family. 4 months ago Mrs. C miscarriaged, they were both super surprised but super excited. Two months into the miscarriaged, Mr. C moved in the guest room and they don't sleep together anymore. She is always depressed and sad and She is always in her room. He is always at work and sometimes does not come home until late at night and goes straight to his room.. Mrs. C wont call her mother just because she doesn't want her mother to know what is going on. I want to help but I don't know how or if i can. You can tell her kids are suffering, specially little 4 year old that is always asking what is wrong with her mommy and daddy and i always tell her, she is just sick but she will be up in her feet in no time i promise! But it hurts me seeing them like this.. 

Does anyone has any advice? I know they have to grieve but i just wish i could help them:(  I wish i could call her mother but it is not my business to do so and I wish he would want to be around his kids more..and i wish they would both work thru this hard time together... 

PS. I will be back.. I have to go run some errands but I just needed to get this out of my chest. I know you ladies have awesome advice Thanks!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)