• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Room

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone else read this book? It's so disturbing and i'm not even halfway through it!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Never heard of it. What's it about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM

It's told by a 5 year old boy named jack. He and his mom are locked in a shed. He was born in the shed so he's never seen the outside and he doesn't believe his mom that it even exists. The dad is the guy who keeps them locked up in there. He brings them groceries and "treats" every once in a while. The mom never lets him see the child though. She keeps him in a wardrobe when he comes. The little boy was talking about how many times the bed creaks when the guy comes in for the night :(((

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I was thinking "Oh this sounds interesting" and then I got to the last sentence. O_O

Quoting Anonymous:

It's told by a 5 year old boy named jack. He and his mom are locked in a shed. He was born in the shed so he's never seen the outside and he doesn't believe his mom that it even exists. The dad is the guy who keeps them locked up in there. He brings them groceries and "treats" every once in a while. The mom never lets him see the child though. She keeps him in a wardrobe when he comes. The little boy was talking about how many times the bed creaks when the guy comes in for the night :(((

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:01 PM

It is interesting, it's just disturbing at parts ._.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I was thinking "Oh this sounds interesting" and then I got to the last sentence. O_O

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)