• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's wrong... me or him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Poll

Question: Who's wrong

Options:

Me

Him

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

There's that saying "pick your battles". I don't think I'm wrong, but maybe I am so I would just really like some opinions.

My husband is at his brother's house helping him work on a car. His brother and sister in law and I don't get along that great  because I have no intentions of associating with people who do drugs, steal, and neglect their children. But I don't get between them having a brotherly relationship. Anyway, I get a text from my husband saying his brother is coming to spend the night at our house so they can leave early (like 3am) in the morning to go fishing. Then he called me before I could text him back. I told him I didn't appreciate him just springing shit on me and I don't trust his brother not to steal from us. I reminded him that he even stole their mother's wedding ring and took the diamonds out and tried to sell them to someone that knew his mother. But he's flipping out on me telling me I'm being "Boss" and it's my way or no way. And it's my way of showing him it's my house and not his. All he wants to do is argue about this. Blah blah blah. Yes, it's my house. He moved in with me, but that's NOT what this is about. It's about not trusting his brother. I think he was wrong for not calling me and discussing his brother spending the night here before telling his brother it was okay. I think things like that should be discussed between a couple beforehand. But instead he told his brother was okay and just told me that it was happening... no discussion. But since I've "shown my ass" he's not spending the night here. My husband is spending the night there which means they'll have to get up even earlier because they're further away from the fishing spot.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)