Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will I always be the on the side girl or will I actually find someone worth my time???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I dont know what is wrong with me honestly. I have been in relationships but I break up with the guy because they always turn out to be stalkers, abusive, controling or compleate man children that wont grow up. The problem though is i will find a great guy but i always seem like the side chick. I only get called to hang out alone never get invited to hang with his friends or go out and do stuff. I am a major tomboy so i love to just chill and play video games or watch a movie. Last night i ended it with the one person i actually fell in love with. Him and i been together on and off for six years. He got me out of the hardest struggles i have ever been through and always is the first person i call when i need a shoulder to cry on. Last night i had to end it. Him and I both have had other relationships in the past and recently (No we never cheated on our bf or gf if you where thinking) but for somereason we always ended up back in eachothers arms never finding that relationship we wanted. I love him with everything i fell in love almost two years ago and kept it a secret. He moved around alot just moved back from Ca after a year away actually. Finally this game we kept playing with eachother was just getting old and i told him my feelings not hopeing for anything. I told him my love for him and that i couldnt keep doing this because it killed me. I tried to be in relationsips, tried to find someone that didnt remind me of him, but i always thought of him. When we where together though people would ask "Are you two dating" "you guys make such a cute couple". Yet still i was never good enough eventhough outsiders could see the closeness we had and the connection. I just feel like the people i have the best spiritual and meaningful relationships with i always get hurt in the end. The guys i do date are the ones that are the secret asshole that shows up two months into the relationship. I am cursed and i dont know why!!!! Please no bashing i just need something to make me not feel like a waste of space.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I'm in the same boat. I don't have any advice but wanted you to know you're not alone.

la-cosa-nostra
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Don't settle for less than you deserve and certainly don't ever be the "side girl"! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:23 PM

thanks. I ended it and i dont feel that heartbroken but also was shocked that he didnt delete me when he basically called me his side chick last night, and i confessed my feelings and love to him and how i cant do this anymore. That is why i am so confused and frusterated since ost men would have just deleated me off their facebook first thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in the same boat. I don't have any advice but wanted you to know you're not alone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:25 PM

That is why i ended it cause it was just frusterating and after not hearing from him for a year and then he suprises me out of the blue i didnt knwo what to do. I have only seen him twice since he has been back and last night i just couldnt deal with it. Yet he still has me on his FB which is odd and i know if he was done i would have been blocked.

Quoting la-tcosa-nostra:

Don't settle for less than you deserve and certainly don't ever be the "side girl"! 

la-cosa-nostra
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Sounds like he is playing games. Forget about him and find someone who deserves you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That is why i ended it cause it was just frusterating and after not hearing from him for a year and then he suprises me out of the blue i didnt knwo what to do. I have only seen him twice since he has been back and last night i just couldnt deal with it. Yet he still has me on his FB which is odd and i know if he was done i would have been blocked.

Quoting la-tcosa-nostra:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I told him i wasnt going to bother him anymore or talk to him so i am just laying low. 

Quoting la-cosa-nostra:

Sounds like he is playing games. Forget about him and find someone who deserves you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting la-tcosa-nostra:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM

If you are truly done with him, then you need to block him from your FB. He will not leave you be, he will come back for another booty call if you give him the opportunity. This is clearly not a good relationship for you and you need to completely rid yourself of him and move on with your life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)