Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you were raped and got pregnant, what would you do? If it's happened to you, how old were you?

Do you think abortion in cases of rape is ok? Do you think women should be forced to carry the results of rape? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
KarriePlus1
by Karen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM

It happened to me, I was sixteen. I had my daughter, but that was my choice. I don't believe a woman should be forced to carry any pregnancy she doesn't want to.

jesistar6910
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I was 17, was raped by my older brother. I had an abortion. In my case I was not going to carry the abomination of my brother's seed. 

I do not think a woman should have to give birth to her rapists baby. I do, however, applaud those who do and keep it, or those who give it up for adoption.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I would keep the child. It's not the baby's fault that it happened so why does it deserve to die? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I would not have an abortion, but I MIGHT put him/her up for adoption. 

kris0921
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I believe in the case of rape its up to the woman, just like in any other case! I would probably keep the baby, because abortion isn't my thing. With that being said how can I dictate someone else's life by saying they can't have one? I can't its up to the woman.
PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I don't believe any woman should be forced to keep a pregnancy she doesn't want regardless of how it was conceived. 

If I were raped and ended up pregnant I, personally, wouldn't be able to abort and would keep and raise the child but that would be my decision.  

isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I would choose adoption.
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I would choose adoption.
BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I'm not ok killing anyone that doesn't deserve killing...like rapist, killers,etc.....but i think i could be ok with giving it up an never look back....

Delila12
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Idk. And I don't judge those who have had abortions for any reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)