Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you were raped and got pregnant, what would you do? If it's happened to you, how old were you?

Do you think abortion in cases of rape is ok? Do you think women should be forced to carry the results of rape? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Replies (21-26):
.Zombie.Girl.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I would keep the child.... I think.

Of course it's ok to abort and no I don't think anyone should ever be forced to carry a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM

i would not abort.

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I kept my daughter, who was the product of rape

susieQ680
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I would have to have an abortion ,i been in the same boat ,i  was 14 when i was raped buy 2 different men ,i got pregnant and sorta freaked out ,but they found out it was an etopic pregnancy ,And i had to get an abortion,not my choice that was the docs choice, .I believe that a women shouldn't be forced to get an abortion if it was rape.

I think its the womens choice whatever she believes is right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Yes 16, did get pregnant. I had a miscarriage. I personally never could have an abortion rape or not. To me it's not that baby's fault anymore than the moms. I wouldn't say the woman should be forced to carry on through a rape pregnancy. My dh and I have different views on this he said if one of our girls were in this situation he would force an abortion. I wouldn't if the woman doesn't want to then she shouldn't have to in this case. His case was he didn't want to look in the eyes of a result of a rape and that's understandable ESP for the woman but adoption is ALWAYS and option.
I'm 99.9% pro life. Rape is the only case I would say its ok to abort
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I got an abortion. Sometimes I regret it but usually I know I did the right thing. I'd always suggest plan B.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)