Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen moms

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Were you a teen mom (19 or younger)?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 205

View Results

Were you a teen mom? Answer the poll, and post your age when you had your baby below!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Replies (211-220):
PEEK05
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Only reason is my parents put the hammer down on my social life. Strict curfew, no boys over ever, in car with boy there had to be chaperone etc. also had horse parents would have taken it away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM
No you're a fucking idiot for talking about shit you know NOTHING about

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

And I'm a French Model

Then you are an idiot for getting knocked up as a child

Quoting jojo_star:

Yup, I was, and a very young one at that. I never said it was smart. Just said not all teen moms are idiots. I'm not, and I know many others who aren't either. 

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

I bet you are a teen mom. There is nothing smart about becoming a teen mom

Quoting jojo_star:

Some are. Just like some older moms are. Some teen moms are great. True, that's not the majority, but only an idiot would make a blanket statement like this :)

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

Teen moms are F'n idiots

Bri060492
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Yes, I was 15 when he was born. turned 15 and i was 9 weeks pregnant by ultrasound.

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I was a teen mom regardless of where my baby came from, just because he came from a rape doesn't mean I'm wasn't a teen mom. Say "did you have another child as a teen", not "are you a teen mom" when you already know that answer. I don't give a crap about your idiotic opinion, I was just telling you off for being an asshole. Thought someone should do you the favor of letting you know when to shut up.

Quoting sweetieiv:

You were a victim with your first baby. I am asking if you had another baby while still a teen. Well it doesn't matter anyway I just can't believe you care so much about someones opinion. I am not bashing you for being a teen mom because you were a victim.

Quoting lenashark:

...Seriously... Thats like one of the first things we discussed. And you go around calling other people idiots.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Were you a teen mom?

Quoting lenashark:

Stupid people often think that about others...

Quoting sweetieiv:

Read it all over again and you will see I never changed my story. Teen moms are stupid that is all.

Quoting lenashark:

The original comment was teen moms are idiots and you said I agree. Doesn't matter that you later went on to talk about teen sex, the original comment was referring to teen moms, not teens sex. Some people on the site have such air heads...but you can keep trying to cover your ass now, go on about "waaaahhhh, that's not what I meant, you dummy"

Quoting sweetieiv:

Nope I'm not spinning it at all. I am just dumbing it down for idiots like you. I still stand by my word, teens having sex with no protection are stupid. End of story.

Quoting lenashark:

Sure, i get it, You said something idiotic, got called out for it, made an asshole of yourself, so now you're playing defense trying to spin it so its my problem.

Quoting sweetieiv:

You have to be an idiot if you this.k I was including rape victims when I said teens are idiots. I gave my personal experience and then I said MOST teens don't even use condoms and that is stupid. I was aiming towards teens stupid enough to have sex but not use protection. Having sex takes 2 people making a choice to have sex. Being raped makes a person a VICTIM meaning they never intended on having sex. Get it now?

Quoting lenashark:

No, you were not OBVIOUSLY talking about teens who has sex because they wanted to, she made the general statement that teen moms are idiots, and you said the general statement of "I agree", you never said "except for."

Quoting sweetieiv:

I was OBVIOUSLY talking about teens who had sex because they wanted to have sex. I was not talking about rape victims. There is a HUGE difference.

Quoting lenashark:

Oh yeah, because it was SO stupid of me to get raped, I should have made sure the guy used protection. And theres no way protection can ever fail.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I agree. I was having sex as a teen and I was smart enough to use birth control AND I would also make sure the guy was wearing a condom. Most teen parents don't even use condoms and that is so stupid.

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

Teen moms are F'n idiots

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Oh my gosh you were telling me off? Lmao!!! Thanks for the laugh oh and nobody spends this much time on a stranger trying to "tell them off" unless they really care. Or maybe they're just stupid. Either way I had fun telling you how I truely feel and that's that so good bye now.

Quoting lenashark:

I was a teen mom regardless of where my baby came from, just because he came from a rape doesn't mean I'm wasn't a teen mom. Say "did you have another child as a teen", not "are you a teen mom" when you already know that answer. I don't give a crap about your idiotic opinion, I was just telling you off for being an asshole. Thought someone should do you the favor of letting you know when to shut up.

Quoting sweetieiv:

You were a victim with your first baby. I am asking if you had another baby while still a teen. Well it doesn't matter anyway I just can't believe you care so much about someones opinion. I am not bashing you for being a teen mom because you were a victim.

Quoting lenashark:

...Seriously... Thats like one of the first things we discussed. And you go around calling other people idiots.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Were you a teen mom?

Quoting lenashark:

Stupid people often think that about others...

Quoting sweetieiv:

Read it all over again and you will see I never changed my story. Teen moms are stupid that is all.

Quoting lenashark:

The original comment was teen moms are idiots and you said I agree. Doesn't matter that you later went on to talk about teen sex, the original comment was referring to teen moms, not teens sex. Some people on the site have such air heads...but you can keep trying to cover your ass now, go on about "waaaahhhh, that's not what I meant, you dummy"

Quoting sweetieiv:

Nope I'm not spinning it at all. I am just dumbing it down for idiots like you. I still stand by my word, teens having sex with no protection are stupid. End of story.

Quoting lenashark:

Sure, i get it, You said something idiotic, got called out for it, made an asshole of yourself, so now you're playing defense trying to spin it so its my problem.

Quoting sweetieiv:

You have to be an idiot if you this.k I was including rape victims when I said teens are idiots. I gave my personal experience and then I said MOST teens don't even use condoms and that is stupid. I was aiming towards teens stupid enough to have sex but not use protection. Having sex takes 2 people making a choice to have sex. Being raped makes a person a VICTIM meaning they never intended on having sex. Get it now?

Quoting lenashark:

No, you were not OBVIOUSLY talking about teens who has sex because they wanted to, she made the general statement that teen moms are idiots, and you said the general statement of "I agree", you never said "except for."

Quoting sweetieiv:

I was OBVIOUSLY talking about teens who had sex because they wanted to have sex. I was not talking about rape victims. There is a HUGE difference.

Quoting lenashark:

Oh yeah, because it was SO stupid of me to get raped, I should have made sure the guy used protection. And theres no way protection can ever fail.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I agree. I was having sex as a teen and I was smart enough to use birth control AND I would also make sure the guy was wearing a condom. Most teen parents don't even use condoms and that is so stupid.

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

Teen moms are F'n idiots

Party_of_Cinco
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Yah... I'm really not a French model haha

Quoting Anonymous:

No you're a fucking idiot for talking about shit you know NOTHING about

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

And I'm a French Model

Then you are an idiot for getting knocked up as a child

Quoting jojo_star:

Yup, I was, and a very young one at that. I never said it was smart. Just said not all teen moms are idiots. I'm not, and I know many others who aren't either. 

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

I bet you are a teen mom. There is nothing smart about becoming a teen mom

Quoting jojo_star:

Some are. Just like some older moms are. Some teen moms are great. True, that's not the majority, but only an idiot would make a blanket statement like this :)

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

Teen moms are F'n idiots

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:54 PM
You're the one who sounds like an asshole. I was even a teen mom and I knew exactly how she intended it. Rape IS the exception, that shouldn't have to be specified every time, but I guess there will always be idiots who have to twist shit around.

Quoting lenashark:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting lenashark:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting lenashark:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

Teen moms are F'n idiots

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Says the anon. You can't say a general statement and then say "well I only meant this select group" when you get called out for it and act all snotty. You are probably the same woman just under anon.
Quoting Anonymous:

You're the one who sounds like an asshole. I was even a teen mom and I knew exactly how she intended it. Rape IS the exception, that shouldn't have to be specified every time, but I guess there will always be idiots who have to twist shit around.

Quoting lenashark:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting lenashark:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting lenashark:

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Party_of_Cinco:

Teen moms are F'n idiots

jjoyb
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)