Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
Don't get me wrong I love my grandma dearly but I just wish she would quit asking me for help with her phone!!!!

I have an iPhone. I got it for many reasons, one being they are super simple to set up and navigate around in.

I have told my grandmother so many times to get a damn iPhone when she upgraded to a smart phone because I knew how to set it up and because she has an iPad. I explained I knew NOTHING about android phones. NOTHING.

So what does she do???? Goes out and buys a damn android and asks me to set it up. So I try and set up what I can but there is still a shit ton I don't know how to do. But she still calls me or hands me her phone to fix. I explain and explain I have no clue how to do whatever it is she wants me to do but ill fuck with it and see if I can figure it out. That's not good enough apparently and she's now getting snippy with me because I can't explain how to set up her email over the phone WHILE SHE'S ON THE DAMN PHONE TO BOOT.

For some fucking reason the jackass at att reset the damn phone but didnt bother to set it back up for her so she can't get her email or any of her contacts on her phone. I told her when I get a chance ill come over and mess with it but I'm a visual person and I can't explain how to do something over the phone let alone a phone I don't know and just have to fuck with.

I JUST WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!!!

Ok vent over, I feel tons better :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM
She called just a few minutes ago and got down right nasty with me because I can't explain how to add her favorites back. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN