• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheating friends

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
So I have 3 very close friends. We hang out a lot as couples and alone for girls nights out. Our husbands all get along wonderfully. Well all 3 of them are cheating on their husbands. Have been for several months. They haven't told me until now because they said they knew us disapprove. They made me promise to keep it a secret.

I feel horrible for their dhs. We all hung out last night and it was so hard to not think about it. Recently I was talking with a bunch of ladies at a party and so many of them have also cheated at one time or another. Is this the new thing?

Soooo I have a 2 part question

Part 1- would you tell the husbands
Part 2- would or have you cheated on your DH.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
metalmomma86
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM
No and No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this

no my husband and I cheat on each other with each other. We sneak away at least once a week to meet up with each other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Depends on if you feel like losing them as friends.personally..id tell their husbands.I don't want friends that are gross dirty whores.
TaughtTot
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM

No and No

1. Only if the husband was my actual friend, not their wife..or I'd tell if I didn't mind losing my friends.  

2. Not ever

casseopeia
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM

This.  BTW, never tell something like this.  It rarely goes well for the messanger of the bad news.

Quoting metalmomma86:

No and No

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Ignorance is bliss- I wouldn't have wanted to know about their infidelity.

As to your questions: no and no.

But me being me, I'd tell my husband about them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Not  my business !

busymommy2013
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
No and also no. I had a friend who had several affairs and her husband is the most loyal husband one could possibly have. He is nothing but devoted to her. He owns a pizza chain so makes good money, she doesn't work and spends lots of it on boobs, hair, nails, vacations, laser surgeries etc.... he doesn't complain about that either. I decided she wasn't worthy of being my friend just because of what she did to her husband. Did I also mention how she goes to church and preaches about being a good christian?
our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I'd just tell my friends I have no desire to know about this and that I don't approve but not tell the husband because it rarely ends well for the person that is doing the telling.

No, I have never cheated and would never. I'm a firm believer in ending the relationship if you're unhappy enough to stray. It's not fair to anyone to stay in a relationship like that, in my opinion.

jesistar6910
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM

No - I would not tell their husbands. Mind your own.

I would not cheat on my husband. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)