Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problems.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

So basically this afternoon my Dh asked me if I still find him attractive and I don't know why this would bother me so but it did. why would this bother me? Ever since having my son 19 months ago I haven't wanted sex and never horny anymore. We maybe have sex twice a month. Is this a problem what should I do??

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sunrisekn
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Was your sex life like that before you gave birth?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM

No not really it was about 5 or 6 times a month..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:37 PM

*shrugs*

I wouldnt know since I have sex with my dh 2-3 times a week and we are old grandparents. LOL.

Maybe talk to your Dr about this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM
It's pretty normal after giving birth that women's stamina tends to drop down in the priority list. As women, we get much fulfillment just being a mom therefore our sexdrive isn't as strong.
Men are made completely different. Since they are visually stimulated its a reasonable question he would ask you if you're attracted to him since you aren't having sex very often. He thinks you must not be attracted to him or you would be having more sex as young men correlate it as such.
While having a baby is so rewarding for us women, keep in mind it doesn't work that way for men. They have a biological need for sex.
You may need to give him more what he needs and I'm sure it will help him to be steady in being what you need from him as your husband (his support).
:).
It's all pretty normal though.... Just as learning how to communicate those needs more specifically to one another.
Best wishes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:15 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:56 AM

BUMP!

PEEK05
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:57 AM

It's obviously a problem if your husband feels like you are no longer attracted to him.  I  think you all need to talk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)