• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

His childish ex is so mad that he decided to name our son after him!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 95 Replies

I told my husband if we had a girl I would name her and if we had a boy he could name him, well we had a boy! So he decided to name him after himself, a jr. Well his childish crazy ex whom he has two kids with (boys) is all up in arms about this, she is saying her kids should have been the jr..ect. He told me she begged for him to name one of their kids after him but he refused (didn't want a jr at the time for whatever reason). She is all mad at me over this and it is just childish, they have been broken up for seven years already! He named our son not me and he has the right to name him after him. I hate drama dwellers :/ I have her blocked on every form of communication possible (as far as for me goes) but she still runs her mouth to my DH and has the kids saying the same when they come over. What is with this moron? He has already stated that he made the decision and that is that yet she still won't STFU about it. She will call him and say it is about the kids when in fact she just wants to b*tch, I am at the point now to tell him to hang up on her when she is just b*tching about anything that doesn't have to do with their two kids. :/ I hate unnecessary drama!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
well...does she matter to you?
NorseGodessMom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I hate stupid people....I raise my drink to you!

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Ew, unpleasant story.

PinkHart
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM
11 moms liked this
Name your child whatever but I find it kinda odd to name the THIRD son as Jr.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

He created the drama, let him deal with it.....

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Do they have boys together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
My granny had 8 kids. Her 1st born was a Jr. Her last was a Jr.
kgsharber
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
5 moms liked this

Jr is usually the first son. Sounds like your dh wanted to start drama imo. Who names their third son Jr?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It's something he needs to deal with, there are legal steps he can take to stop this. My ex named his new son the name that we had picked out together, we ended up having a girl instead. I'm not even close to mad about it, in fact it kind-of made me laugh and shake my head at the same time. If his wife knew.....

je80ss
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
My SO has two kids by ex gf. Ss12 and sd 13. Ss is not a jr. Their names are nowhere close. He has already expressed to me if we have a boy he would like to name it after him (he would be a 3rd). Bm would shit her pants. Years ago she was drama queen and then only came out to play the poor me mommy role when it suited her. Now we hardly ever hear from her. She hasnt seen ss and sd in over 2 yrs. You can bet your ass that drama would surface in a min flat if that came up! Bahahaha!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)