• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do so called good 'moms'

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
sit there and tell us how good they are and put down good old fashion raising they grew up with, their parents and grandparents grew up with but turn around and complain about their kids. If you think your kid won't benefit from eating regularly and good foods why complain that they're picky eaters? You teach that from an early age. If you think spanking's barbaric then why complain when they're getting in trouble? You let them get away with everything from a young age so why would it suddenly hit when their older what's wrong from right? It still hasn't hit you. If you feel that you're better than everyone because you WILL NOT buy your kids the stuff they want but grandparents, aunts, uncles or they buy it themselves what makes you think that you have the right to touch it? Do you let random go around touching your things? If it's destroyed then deny the responsibility of replacing it. If you touched something you did not buy and broke it or let it get broke it's only your responsibility to replace it not the kid. If you won't raise your kids right and to be good by EVERYONE else's standards then don't complain that your kids bad and doesn't listen. You're the only one to blame.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
lol, because they swear their angels never do anything wrong. they all claim their kids crap come out in neat squares and when they wake up they look like mannequins at The Children's Place.
onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I don't know WTF you're talking about. All I know is my twins (20) are wonderful kids and always have been.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM
I'm sorry but that's a stupid statement. There are moms who raised their kids how the were raised and still complain their kids are acting bad. Therefore rendering your point invalid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Quoting onethentwins:

I don't know WTF you're talking about. All I know is my twins (20) are wonderful kids and always have been.

Sorry but where was YOUR name in there? I didn't mean that generation because my own ds is 20 and a great kid. I mean the kids and teens now. If you looked at topics its usually the younger kids being into trouble that is posted on here.
GagaNTattooS
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM
So are you for or against old fashion ways.. cause I raise my kid as I was raised and he doesn't pull any of that. ..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

So are you for or against old fashion ways.. cause I raise my kid as I was raised and he doesn't pull any of that. ..

For and good for you :)
onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting onethentwins:

Sorry but where was YOUR name in there? I didn't mean that generation because my own ds is 20 and a great kid. I mean the kids and teens now. If you looked at topics its usually the younger kids being into trouble that is posted on here.

yeah because they think of parenting as a war. They are rude an disrespectful to their kids and call them names, and then wonder why they have to resort to removing bedroom doors. Sad.

My advice to younger parents: Tell your kids you love them, say please and thank you, good morning and goodnight, talk to them nicely and love your spouce. Set a good example.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

That is a whole Hell of a lot of disorganized thoughts.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM

What what in the butt?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:12 AM

You would have gotten a kick out of a post I made awhile back.  My daughter and another little girl got in trouble in the cafeteria in school for talking when they were told not too.  The little girl was suppose to spend the night at my house that Friday night and I did not let her.  You would not believe the hell I caught for it from some of these moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)