Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a fatty

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was successfully losing weight for a while. I lost 40 pounds before my wedding. Since then winter happened, and I had a lack of motivation. I fell off the wagon and gained 10 pounds. I have the motivation back, and im sick of being a fatty... I started trying to lose weight last week. I have put in some serious effort. I am almost back down to my wedding weight, and I want to take it much further and get down to my high school weight (I would have to lose 30 more pounds). What's my confession? Well... every single night around around this time I get HUNGRY! Doesn't matter what I ate through the day. I am SO HUNGRY and CRAVY at night. Whats worse is my husband gets out of work at midnight and gets mcdonalds... I cave sometimes and get myself a plain cheeseburger and small fries and unsweetened ice tea(my non-weight loss motivated fatty McFatfat self would usually order 2 cheeseburgers large fries large dr.pepper and an oreo mcflurry) ... I keep thinking how much farther I would be if I didn't cave like a big fat loser... WHY MCDONALDS! WHY MUST YOU BE OPEN 24 HOURS AT SUCH CONVENIENT LOCATIONS?!! lol

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seximama89
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't get discouraged . Just keep trying! You will do better the next day ! I understand ur pain . I struggle everyday with food and weight loss. I need to lose atleast 70 pounds . Good luck :))
FoxFire363
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I understand. I'm fat too, and I always get hungry and have cravings at night. During the day in not really hungry at all, but I try to make myself eat then because a) your metabolism is supposed to be higher in the day and b) I hope (always in vain) that it will keep me from getting hungry at night. To make matters worse, I'm going shopping for pants tomorrow, and I'm bottom heavy :(
13579nlm
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I know what you mean. We always have junk food in the house. I need to lose 20-30 pounds but i'm always so hungry and lazy :(

our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Ugh, I was actually thinking about writing a post about how much I'm lacking motivation! I did awesome for a few months but the last month or so, nothing! I need to get back at it! 3 months till hubby's homecoming!! Your McDonalds trips remind me of before my husband deployed and I would wake him up to go get McDonalds with me!! Lol.

ladyfus
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I have been there, I know the feeling.  Good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I'm anorexic, and nights are the worst. Usually I'm exhausted, and starving. I drink lots of water, brush my teeth, and go straight to bed. McDonald's is banned from my house.
Prissy_Gurl
by Priscilla on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel. I started to push myself to go back to the gym so far so good, tomorrow will be one week straight of going.

ShyPiper
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Yeah, I am so good throughout the day! Night hits and for whatever reason, I care a lot less about my health and how I look. I wake up feeling guilty, and crappy from digesting that junk at night. I do try to keep up moral by making sure I keep my portions limited. I just wish it was easier to give up the bad stuff. And good luck to you too! 

Quoting Seximama89:

Don't get discouraged . Just keep trying! You will do better the next day ! I understand ur pain . I struggle everyday with food and weight loss. I need to lose atleast 70 pounds . Good luck :))

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:12 AM

LOL  Take some fiber gummies or increase your protein intake so you stay fuller for longer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)