Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ghosts, Ouija boards, deamons

Posted by   + Show Post
Angels...angel of death....
Just curious...what's your thoughts? Real? Myth?
Just started thinking about it earlier.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting cutebaby06:

OMG, honestly? Why oh why do you moms thin this crap is real? Until the ghost of my brother or dad comes to me, and I personally see it, I will be a non-believer.

why do i think its real well , at the age of 17 my mom died i loved her dearly when i was 21 i was pregnant with DS i was in pain and alone but i felt her hand on my belly rubbing it the pain lighten enough for me to sleep a few days after my DS was born . when DS was 2 weeks old i was napping in the living room on the sofa i heard her voice yell " heather the baby !!!" i popped up fast ran into the room to find a brown recluse in my sons crib headed for his little face i picked him up and yelled for some one to kill the damn thing . I know she came back to help me 

D.O.E.
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:43 AM

i swear to god i saw Death come for someone once. i gtg pee but i will brb

Quoting momma_sam:

my dh aunt swears up and down the angel of death has been seen more than once where she use to live.

Quoting Kitschy:

I don't believe in Demons and Angles but Ouija boards and ghosts are real.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Link to:  The Dangers of Ouija  

MrS.ACosTa190
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Demons are real and ghost I'm not really sure about? I know the paranormal exist but if its "ghost" I'm not sure.
D.O.E.
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

ok so i was visiting my friend krissy in a notorious apartment building in toronto, this is back when i was an addict, and i was at 1011 lansdown (feel free to google it) which is a 23 storey highrise comprised of mostly bach. suites. 60% of those suites were empty, and the rest had addicts and dealers living in them.

so i am at krissy's, on the 8th floor,her apt was right beside the West stairs, and we were sitting there and we both got a very bad vibe,our hair was standing on our necks, you just got this horrible sense of "something evil this way comes" and i decide its time to leave.

so i go out into the hallway and notice this dark figure leaning against the East stairwell door, kind of standing in a slouchy way, you couldnt see his face, but it felt like he was staring at us.

so i got all brave and shit and start walking towards him, "hey you! what are you doing on this floor?who are you waiting for?" and  stuff,and the figure doesnt move. at all. doesnt turn his head or shift his feet.

and suddenly, it was like i hit a wall of energy so bad...i turned and dashed down the W stairwell instead of taking the elevator, thelights in the stairwell were flickering, it was scary as fuck!

i got out to the truck and call krissy, 'what THE FUCK was that?!" and at the same time we both said "i think it was death"

that night, in apt 804, a man's athsma inhaler was being used as a crack pipe when he suffered a massive athsma attack, of course, instead of calling for help, or giving him his inhaler, the stupid crackhead just let him die.

we believe the figure we saw waiting the hall that day was Death.

mylife2329
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:07 AM

spirits and demons all real

cakbr
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Bump...

I believe.
Baby5678
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Oh their are some malevolent spirits out there.. I've had some experiences.. but their are all kinds. What made you think of that? 

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:12 AM
2 moms liked this
I believe in angels and demons. I do not believe in ghosts. I wouldn't touch a Ouija board with a 100ft pole.
lulalacroix
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:12 AM

There are a lot of things that we cannot see that are real.

However, I've never seen an angel.  Wish I would.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN