Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ghosts, Ouija boards, deamons

Posted by   + Show Post
Angels...angel of death....
Just curious...what's your thoughts? Real? Myth?
Just started thinking about it earlier.
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
alexsmommy2010
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I believe. My mom burned a ouijia board and swore it screamed
JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe in ghosts because when I was a kid i saw one. I never wanted to believe in them. The rest, Idk.

Mummy2Connor
by Karissa on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I've had some pretty freaky experiences, but not much since I lived in a particular area in California. Since moving out the area, I've had two more experiences, and I'll truly be happy to never have it happen again!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I believe in all of those I have seen a demon. It had dark holes for eyes I've seen ghosts and the demon was attached to my ex it scared the crap out of me... nothing to play with
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Real

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:06 AM
I think people are needlessly afraid of a piece of cardboard (or wood or whatever you have one made of lol). The board is nothing more than a tool for spirit communication. To me it's no different than taking evps.

Quoting momma_sam:

Lol. I don't believe the Ouija board does anything. Just curious on others thoughts.

Quoting NorseGodessMom:

you so silly...anything that is mas produced (Ouija board) is fake

Kylie819
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:10 AM
6 moms liked this
Right angles are serious shit. And don't get me started on obtuse angles...you don't want to mess with those!!

Quoting Kitschy:

I don't believe in Demons and Angles but Ouija boards and ghosts are real.

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:22 AM
3 moms liked this
I believe in all of it. I believe that both God and the devil are very powerful beings. I believe God has his angels on earth watching and protecting us, but I also believe the devil has his demons on earth, as well. Ouiji boards scare me, so I stay away from them. I have heard too many stories, but have no personal experience with them. I believe in ghosts, but I'm not sure what I think of then; are they angels, demons, lost souls? Not sure...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimi0815
by Mimmie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Everything you just said I completely agree with.

Quoting CMcLaws:

I believe in all of it. I believe that both God and the devil are very powerful beings. I believe God has his angels on earth watching and protecting us, but I also believe the devil has his demons on earth, as well. Ouiji boards scare me, so I stay away from them. I have heard too many stories, but have no personal experience with them. I believe in ghosts, but I'm not sure what I think of then; are they angels, demons, lost souls? Not sure...

jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Were you watching paranormal witness last night? They were talking about the angel of death on there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN