Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sick of this...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 24 Replies
Its been raining non stop lately. It will be all sun shine and then the next second its pouring down. Our it will be raining in one spot and then not the next. I hate Florida weather. Lol. So how is everyones night going??
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gmp2
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Welcome to Florida. The liquid sunshine state. :) It's rained here everyday since June 1st.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Yep. I've lived here my whole life and still hate it lol. We had a fire a few months back and didn't get a drop of rain to help. A few days after they got it out it started raining. That was in May.

Quoting mom2gmp2:

Welcome to Florida. The liquid sunshine state. :) It's rained here everyday since June 1st.
mom2gmp2
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I'm a lifer, too. lol Where are you? I'm in the panhandle.

Quoting amy1will:

Yep. I've lived here my whole life and still hate it lol. We had a fire a few months back and didn't get a drop of rain to help. A few days after they got it out it started raining. That was in May.

Quoting mom2gmp2:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I'm in Pensacola. I don't see is ever leaving.

Quoting mom2gmp2:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mom2gmp2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I just want a little bit of rain.  It's so fucking hot and humid here I can't take it.  I can't wait for fall, I'm so over summer.

mom2gmp2
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I'm in Bagdad. Did you hear the weather guy last night say "The best thing to do in this weather is stay inside and wait for it to pass" Really?!? Thanks for stopping me. I was gather the kids to head outside.lol

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mom2gmp2:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mom2gmp2:

crazygirl907
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I just went to Florida for the first time last weekend. Rained almost the whole time. :( we were told to try in September, is that what you would recommend?

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM
To be honest it rains even if it says its bot suppose to lol. I would try Sept doesn't really rain that bad. You just take your chances.

Quoting crazygirl907:

I just went to Florida for the first time last weekend. Rained almost the whole time. :( we were told to try in September, is that what you would recommend?

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Lol I did. I laughed. I was like we live in Florida you idiot we know this. Lol. You don't live to far away lol. I told the boys how avout we go ride bikes lol. Its only a little lighting lol.

Quoting mom2gmp2:

I'm in Bagdad. Did you hear the weather guy last night say "The best thing to do in this weather is stay inside and wait for it to pass" Really?!? Thanks for stopping me. I was gather the kids to head outside.lol

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mom2gmp2:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting mom2gmp2:

AMRios
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:48 AM

OMG it is super annoying! It was cold later then normal and not raining constantly! Ughhh I hope we get our summer eventually!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured