Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just woke my husband up funny as hell

Posted by   + Show Post

HaHA  we are in bed and he's asleep. I cant sleep because there is a freaking huge fly in the room buzzing around, and its buzzing close to my head because of the light on my nightstand. So anyways its just bzzbzzzbzz. But that little #*&^ didn't know about me because no fly has ever lived to tell. Im a frakin fly hit-man.  So i watch and w8 for it to land on the wall or anywhere but my lamp. But this was a smart fly it kept landing on my lamp. I love that lamp. then HA it landed on the wall i picked up the paper and yelled "DIE F__er" (been pissing me off for like 30min) My husband sat str8 up in the bed rooking around haha he thought the house was getting broken into or something  hahahaha  i know its messed up but i love freaking him out  haha 

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this

'rooking around'. Nice, interesting typo. I thought of 'Kim Jong Il' and Team America. bahahaha

smcnee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this
My dh has ptsd, if I did that, he'd wake up swinging lol
VinhThiMom
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

OMFG I'm cracking up! Love it!

LisaSmock
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

hey i dont check my spelling ..well most of the time..  but if its it 1am there is a 100% chance i dont care  how i spell   i did wish i had a video of him feaking out    oooooh i should yell out at 2am in a few days and videotape it  haha  youtube here i come !

Quoting sugarcrisp:

'rooking around'. Nice, interesting typo. I thought of 'Kim Jong Il' and Team America. bahahaha

sunrisekn
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Quoting Mazie0723:

Call him Dave.lol

Quoting sunrisekn:

That's too funny! 

My dh woke me up last night when he yelled "yep!!". I started to laugh and he woke up and I said WTH, are you at a freaking auction or something? 

I know, we are still giggling about it today.
LisaSmock
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:17 PM

sorry he has that :( . I would have freaked out too  he has goten a 9mm pointed at him for opening the door to the room before   i dont mess around with things that go bumpin the night 

Quoting smcnee:

My dh has ptsd, if I did that, he'd wake up swinging lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:19 PM

So funny!!! Hahahah!!! Laughing so hard right now!!!!!

*note sarcasm*

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Calm down there, Tiger. I wasn't bashing your spelling, although since you brought it up I did cringe a bit.

I was simply stating that that particular typo was fucking funny.

Quoting LisaSmock:

hey i dont check my spelling ..well most of the time..  but if its it 1am there is a 100% chance i dont care  how i spell   i did wish i had a video of him feaking out    oooooh i should yell out at 2am in a few days and videotape it  haha  youtube here i come !

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Don't like using real words, don't write posts.

Quoting LisaSmock:

dont like my post dont read it 

Quoting Anonymous:

*wait *straight. Numbers are not the same as letters.

LisaSmock
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM

i was not mad by your reply. i know you found that one funny. I just really dont care if i have tons of typos. Im tired and i view cafemom as a place to take a brake for a min. So i dont spell check or proof read. Im sorry ifi sounded bitchy before i was not trying to be. I was joaking about how most of the time i dont spell check. like now.  not spell checking. 

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Calm down there, Tiger. I wasn't bashing your spelling, although since you brought it up I did cringe a bit.

I was simply stating that that particular typo was fucking funny.

Quoting LisaSmock:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN