Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just woke my husband up funny as hell

Posted by   + Show Post

HaHA  we are in bed and he's asleep. I cant sleep because there is a freaking huge fly in the room buzzing around, and its buzzing close to my head because of the light on my nightstand. So anyways its just bzzbzzzbzz. But that little #*&^ didn't know about me because no fly has ever lived to tell. Im a frakin fly hit-man.  So i watch and w8 for it to land on the wall or anywhere but my lamp. But this was a smart fly it kept landing on my lamp. I love that lamp. then HA it landed on the wall i picked up the paper and yelled "DIE F__er" (been pissing me off for like 30min) My husband sat str8 up in the bed rooking around haha he thought the house was getting broken into or something  hahahaha  i know its messed up but i love freaking him out  haha 

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Replies (41-50):
LisaSmock
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:56 AM

you should have done it! I did   haha not joaking   i didnt push on it or anything crazy i just put one over his face to shut him up  but hes still scarred of me    as he should be  im mean if i dont sleep

do not disturb

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

lol my ex used to sound like a chainsaw or a bear growling. that's why i never slept when he did. i was so tempted to put a pillow over his face. he always asked me why i looked so tired. hmm i wonder why? lol

Quoting LisaSmock:

he might have. lol  the way he snores he  should worry 

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

well that's one way to get him up lol too funny!! did he think you were talking about him? lol

PookiePanda
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this
This made me laugh so hard I cried.

Quoting sunrisekn:

That's too funny! 

My dh woke me up last night when he yelled "yep!!". I started to laugh and he woke up and I said WTH, are you at a freaking auction or something? 

LisaSmock
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I just showed this to my husband and he said "are any of them grammar nazis correcting your typos" haha   he is a freakin grammar nazi. it really really bugs him that i dont care if thing are spelt right. not kidding he has sent my text 2 him back  spell checked 

LisaSmock
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:07 AM

I cant belive people are still reading this. I was so freaking tired when I posted this thing that i didnt even remmber that i had posting anything. untill i saw all the activity on my page.

Quoting PookiePanda:

This made me laugh so hard I cried.

Quoting sunrisekn:

That's too funny! 

My dh woke me up last night when he yelled "yep!!". I started to laugh and he woke up and I said WTH, are you at a freaking auction or something? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

My best weapon for an annoying fly is a slightly wet towel. Die sucker!!

katemckenzie
by Kate on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
W8. He was rooking around? Lolol
Princess111201
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!sidesplittinglaughter

LisaSmock
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:20 AM

its crazy every night since i posted this when i got out of the shower there has been a freakin fly   i think the fly from that night sent out a mass text before he went down and now they are all after me !! rrruuunnnn its a  fly     ,,,that or my kid needs to shut the damn door when he comes in from the yard

Quoting Anonymous:

My best weapon for an annoying fly is a slightly wet towel. Die sucker!!

Princess111201
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:12 AM

i had a fly get into my car yesterday and i would keep a window open trying to get him to fly out the damn window...but he just wouldnt do it. he kept flying around landing on my hand or the steering wheel or the other seat and i swear when i looked at him every time he was on the seat he was laughing at me. im just like really? how are the so dumb? lol.

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:14 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN