Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just woke my husband up funny as hell

Posted by   + Show Post

HaHA  we are in bed and he's asleep. I cant sleep because there is a freaking huge fly in the room buzzing around, and its buzzing close to my head because of the light on my nightstand. So anyways its just bzzbzzzbzz. But that little #*&^ didn't know about me because no fly has ever lived to tell. Im a frakin fly hit-man.  So i watch and w8 for it to land on the wall or anywhere but my lamp. But this was a smart fly it kept landing on my lamp. I love that lamp. then HA it landed on the wall i picked up the paper and yelled "DIE F__er" (been pissing me off for like 30min) My husband sat str8 up in the bed rooking around haha he thought the house was getting broken into or something  hahahaha  i know its messed up but i love freaking him out  haha 

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Replies (81-83):
LisaSmock
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:21 PM
I don't even undersand the roach thing they can't hurt me. They are just gross and twitchy.

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

I'm ok with a lot of things until they scare me haha then.its DEAD!!!!

Quoting LisaSmock:

I'm cool with snakes. And spiders. But roaches freak me out. I would run like a little girl. Yelling down the street crying for my mommy if one ever touched me

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

Lol awesome!! Hubby is scared of spiders and even my three old knows this she calls for me to kill them and not him haha something I would do!!!! (:

Quoting LisaSmock:

My husband. Big man mind you looks like a guy you would not want to piss of is scarred of big dogs. Really really scarred so one day my friend came over to hang out for a bit and she brought her pits with her (I said She could because Se was bug bombing her house ) haha DH was sleeping I took te dog in let it get right by his face then woke him up. He almost wet himself. I was amazing Love it.

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

Haha yeah, I never stop mine or he'd sleep for days lol so I put my 3mo in his face.in the morning and let her drool all over him haha she.grins he freaks but so funny!!!

Quoting LisaSmock:

I almost never stop my son from waking daddy up. Daddy can sleep 48hr if I would let him.

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

Correction she wanted to feed the fish lol but yes it was awesome...

Quoting LisaSmock:

hahahaha  love it  

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

I went to bed early last night, he came in climbed into bed after scaring me half to death by kicking the bed.... Laid there got up and said I'm gunna go back down stairs to watch family guy. I said ok rolled over fell asleep and about 5 am my 3 month old awoke for a feeding. I realized he wasn't in bed, I thought...shall I go wake him or keep the bed??? I kept the bed, then around 8 am my mom brought my 3 yr old home and he was still passed out, I thbought about it again, and went back to bed with my girls, then about 1030 I realize my oldest isn't in her room so I got up and she's poking hubby in face saying hey hey hey (went on about 5 mins lol) and saying I want cerial. Yeah freaked him out he jumped so high after peeling his eyes open lol

amberleh
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

This seriously made me LOL!

mousesmommy5610
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM
I get i don't like sugar ants.... Or ants in general..... They can't hurt me. But they are gross haha

Quoting LisaSmock:

I don't even undersand the roach thing they can't hurt me. They are just gross and twitchy.

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

I'm ok with a lot of things until they scare me haha then.its DEAD!!!!

Quoting LisaSmock:

I'm cool with snakes. And spiders. But roaches freak me out. I would run like a little girl. Yelling down the street crying for my mommy if one ever touched me

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

Lol awesome!! Hubby is scared of spiders and even my three old knows this she calls for me to kill them and not him haha something I would do!!!! (:

Quoting LisaSmock:

My husband. Big man mind you looks like a guy you would not want to piss of is scarred of big dogs. Really really scarred so one day my friend came over to hang out for a bit and she brought her pits with her (I said She could because Se was bug bombing her house ) haha DH was sleeping I took te dog in let it get right by his face then woke him up. He almost wet himself. I was amazing Love it.

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

Haha yeah, I never stop mine or he'd sleep for days lol so I put my 3mo in his face.in the morning and let her drool all over him haha she.grins he freaks but so funny!!!

Quoting LisaSmock:

I almost never stop my son from waking daddy up. Daddy can sleep 48hr if I would let him.

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

Correction she wanted to feed the fish lol but yes it was awesome...

Quoting LisaSmock:

hahahaha  love it  

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

I went to bed early last night, he came in climbed into bed after scaring me half to death by kicking the bed.... Laid there got up and said I'm gunna go back down stairs to watch family guy. I said ok rolled over fell asleep and about 5 am my 3 month old awoke for a feeding. I realized he wasn't in bed, I thought...shall I go wake him or keep the bed??? I kept the bed, then around 8 am my mom brought my 3 yr old home and he was still passed out, I thbought about it again, and went back to bed with my girls, then about 1030 I realize my oldest isn't in her room so I got up and she's poking hubby in face saying hey hey hey (went on about 5 mins lol) and saying I want cerial. Yeah freaked him out he jumped so high after peeling his eyes open lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN