Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pamper Children!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Ok so from time to time I allow my dd to get a mani and pedi. Maybe twice a month. I also allow her to get the lil chocolate facial too. My daughter attends a very high stress academic school. French, creative writing, pyshical science, visual arts; to name a few of the classes they do no have outside play and along with her after school activity sometimes I like to give her a treat. Mind you she just graduated from kindergarten and now entering 1st grade. She has maintain honor roll since the second report. So I feel lil it's nothing wrong with a lil pampering she is my only child and before the idiots starts I'm not behind in bills nor do I live beyond my mean's. I just like for my child to enjoy herself and a lil pampering "to me" is ok. Her 7 th b-day is coming and she really wants a runway party.

I want to know do you go above and beyond of pampering your children? Birthday parties, gifts, ect......

How much do you spend of parties and special gifts for your children?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It would be a cold day in hell when I sent my child willingly that doesn't have any outside play time, that is torture for small children

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Yes we do. I have spent over $1,00 for my sons Christmas gift. I have paid for my son to vacation out of the country.

AMRios
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM

My daughter got her 1st pedi at 3 months... We go every now and then and get mani/pedis... I have 4 kids but she is my only daughter... They all get everything they want but girls are so much more expensive... She is a boutique/designer baby all around... As long as I can afford it she will be my Princess... 

AMRios
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Birthday parties cost around $400-$500 for food, decor, etc... The gift isn't really a set price it is whatever they want/need at that time... Christmas gets crazy at our house... A couple thousand to say the least... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I feel there nothing wrong with it. My child does not treat other children mean she always nice and kind. She Is one of those kinds of kids that wants to be friends with everyone. Next June her school is taken the children to Paris and I'm really thinking about going.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Yes we do. I have spent over $1,00 for my sons Christmas gift. I have paid for my son to vacation out of the country.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:30 PM

High stress kindergarten?  why would anyone do that to a 5-6 year old?   She is your child and if you both get joy from the pampering, then who cares?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Honey I know that's right!! I have only one and she is a designer baby too. Lol child wish a prayed for a boy so I would have to do all the Gorky things. Lol Hun you can send me one if your sons and I will give you my dd

Quoting AMRios:

My daughter got her 1st pedi at 3 months... We go every now and then and get mani/pedis... I have 4 kids but she is my only daughter... They all get everything they want but girls are so much more expensive... She is a boutique/designer baby all around... As long as I can afford it she will be my Princess... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Yes your right. As far as the school part I feel it's best where we live so far they have closed down 24 public school and what's going in the the public school I don't want my child no where near those children or teacher

Quoting Anonymous:

High stress kindergarten?  why would anyone do that to a 5-6 year old?   She is your child and if you both get joy from the pampering, then who cares?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM
I'm glad your honest there your children and if this is what you and hubby can afford then go for it.

Quoting AMRios:

Birthday parties cost around $400-$500 for food, decor, etc... The gift isn't really a set price it is whatever they want/need at that time... Christmas gets crazy at our house... A couple thousand to say the least... 

AMRios
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:40 PM

LOL... I can't afford two... Boys are so much easier... Khaki and a Polo... LOL... I want to have another baby but we are deathly afraid of another girl... We love having all the pink but it is expensive!

Quoting Anonymous:

Honey I know that's right!! I have only one and she is a designer baby too. Lol child wish a prayed for a boy so I would have to do all the Gorky things. Lol Hun you can send me one if your sons and I will give you my dd

Quoting AMRios:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN