Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOU CAN'T BE A GREAT MOTHER!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 238 Replies

What I don't get about this site is the amount of time you "moms" spend on this site. I'm in a pregnancy group as well as birth month.  I also have two other children, as do others if not more and I cannot see how you can effectively raise your children, cook, be a wife and have a life not consider working with the amount of time that is spent on here. When I do have time, I check in and post my kids achievements or new pics, then it's back to the basics.  I have a toddler who knows his ABC's, numbers 1-13, colors (primary), and 11 and 14 year old that require other things. Even if it were just one child and no husband, that child should get the most of my time minus naps and mommy time of course. I'm not bashing, I just don't understand. Yes I did EBF which was time consuming. Is that when you find time????? Or maybe you just don't need sleep...... Maybe ths should be more specific to moms of larger families or new moms. If you have teenagers then I'm not referring to you.  shrugging

EDIT:

Would love to go on and on however I'm off cm to tend to the little one, then finish packing. Off to Mexico in the morning. For those of you that actually found my question and answered it, THANK YOU!!!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZombyMommy
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:34 PM
8 moms liked this

Wow. Bitch much? 

What do you care what other people do and how does that give you the right to call anyone a bad parent?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:41 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol I have wondered the same thing. My favorites are the ones that spend 24hrs a day telling others how bad at parenting they are. I noticed them when I was preggers and didn't have any other children. Now I am only able to find the time to be on here a few times a month. If 1 kid requires that much time I have to assume the kids are either neglected, being raised by the older children, or staying somewhere else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I said they must not  be Great..... If Good s fine for you then have at it!!!

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM
7 moms liked this
My kids are older and can entertain themselves. They don't need or want me stuck up their butts all day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAXnBRYCESMomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM
11 moms liked this

~Annie~

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying!!!! 

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM
6 moms liked this

I'm on here during nap time....

But why does it matter to you; chances are my kids will never affect your life...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Therefore, I'm not taking about you..... Did you read the post?????? 

Quoting MommyBoha:

My kids are older and can entertain themselves. They don't need or want me stuck up their butts all day

PestPatti
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this

OH please, you can't judge your own parenting skills until they are grown..  So I am pretty sure you shouldn't be judging others.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM
12 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured