Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ugh! how dare you not move for us!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 300 Replies
2 moms liked this
So I went and grabbed pizza with the roommate and the group of guys he plays basketball with , so 7 of us in our group all together. my monkeys are with my mom tonight so I figured why not? Anyway so we ordered our food and we are waiting and this mom group comes in .The resteraunt had one large table in the middle the one we were at and then other tables. One of the moms walks up and asks my roommate if we could move bc they come here every week and they have kids. I just started laughing he said no she then proceeds to tell him how they have children and her husband and his friends would move he said ok well I'm not your husband , then turned back around and started talking she stood there like she had been slapped. She then goes and bitches the manager out for not making us move. The manager told her he can't make other people move to accomadate her. She then comes back to her group and starts bitching saying how obvious it is none of us have kids bc if we did we would move do I politely turned around and told her I have 2 and having children does not give her the right to expect everyone to bend over backwards for her. She had kids quit acting like she did something out of the ordinary. After that I don't hear another word. I have heard about women like this but didn't believe they existed lol.
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM
16 moms liked this

How hard would it have been to accommodate?  Sounds like you were just going out of your way to be rude?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

What a miserable bitch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM
8 moms liked this

I get you don't have to move, but it would have been the nice thing to do.

DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM
3 moms liked this
Wow. I'd never presume to try and uproot someone at a restaurant! What level of of rudeness is this!?
Funny thing is, she STILL probably didn't get it, and went home and told the story all "can you beLIEVE they didn't move!?"
Lol
LadyAmaranth
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Lol.

I think I'd have mentioned she has kids so stop acting like one too. Lol

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM
3 moms liked this
What is rude? Why should I accommodate her ? She wasn't worried about being rude and asking complete strangers to move.

Quoting Anonymous:

How hard would it have been to accommodate?  Sounds like you were just going out of your way to be rude?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM
9 moms liked this
I think everything you post is one long, run on sentence
debmom07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM
wow. rude ppl
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Do women really expect special treatment bc they have kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

I get you don't have to move, but it would have been the nice thing to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN