Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you make your male teen man up if he got a girl pregnant?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know I would! My friends son who is 15 just found out that he is about to be a dad, he got his 16 year old girlfriend pregnant. His mom went bat shit crazy and refuses for him to ever see her again, drives him to and from school to be sure he isn't sneaking off, took his phone and computer, she even talked to his teachers about it! She is treating him like a two year old now, she has basically said that her son will not support his babies mother at all during her pregnancy. I find this very wrong, they BOTH did it so why punish only the girl who has to carry the child? If it was my son I would be sure he was there supporting his girlfriend, going to all the doctors appointments, helping her as he could and I would also look into teen parenting classes if they choose to keep the baby. After the baby was born of course we would get a DNA test to be sure, however he would man up until he knew one way or the other! What would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
3 moms liked this
Beck and call*

Quoting Jessicamarquez:

He'd be at her becking(sp) call to his abilities that woman having had a child to strand his gf to be alone is a bitch
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
He would man up. To be blunt, I don't care what type of girl she is he stuck his duck in her so he better deal with the consequences.

Dick, I meant dick.

Yep I'm a dork.
ProudMommaBear
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I got pregnant at 15 by my at-the-time boy friend who was 14... he hasn't been around at all...the only thing his mom is making him do and hav eno choice about is paying child support.  Otherwise she leaves everything else up to him..my daughter is 7mo and he has only seen her once due to the fact we both happened to be at the fourth of july fireworks our town has every year...even then he got in his car and drove away... it's sad....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Once it was determined to be his child by DNA I would try to encourage his support. 

ZombieMeat
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Not until a paternity test was taken.
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:51 PM
3 moms liked this

His ass would be getting a job, and getting a savings account, going to doctors appointments, parenting class, birthing classes, etc. I agree with the DNA test. But I would go through the courts with it. I would make damn sure he visited that kid plenty.

ProudMommaBear
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:51 PM

it probably wouldn't be...my daughter's father left and wasn't there for him or his mom and he abandoned me and his daughter too...just like his father. which baffles me to all hell

Quoting bowribbonmama:

I would remind him of his biological father and how he made him feel. I'm sure that'd be enough for him.

Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Thank you :D lol I don't use expressions ? Very often haha woops

Quoting Rebecca7708:

Beck and call*

Quoting Jessicamarquez:

He'd be at her becking(sp) call to his abilities that woman having had a child to strand his gf to be alone is a bitch

AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Abso-freaking-lutely my son would man up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychomama05
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this

He'd man up or I'd slap so hard his head would spin!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN