Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Death

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

There is a man. I have loved him since I was 19. We were together for almost 3 years total, but it was a very off and on type relationship. We haven't been together the last 3. He has never left my heart. Two days ago he had an asthma attack. It caused a heart attack (this is all based off of what the hospital told the family). They put him into a medically induced coma to keep him calm and still. They did a brain scan today. It showed nothing. They did a second one, still nothing. They are doing one more in the morning and if they don't find brain activity, they are taking him off of life support.

I'm a total wreck. Completely and totally. Our relationship since we split up hasn't been the best. We talked once in a blue moon. I know he didn't know that I still cared to the extent that I do. No one knows the extent to which I still care.

I just had to get that off my chest. I don't know what I'm hoping to gain. Maybe some peace before morning.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
casseopeia
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Wow, so sorry.  If he dies, I think you should go to the funeral.  That may provide a small bit of closure.  I spoke off the cuff at a friend's funeral.  She died from brain cancer.  She had only been diagnosed a few months before she passed.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:51 PM

((hugs))

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:52 PM
:( Im sorry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN