Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this one of your husbands? *graphic pic*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 238 Replies
2 moms liked this

I posted a CL ad for some IM/skype sex. Ths guy responded. I'm not used to married guys replying. It threw me off. He was so open about it too (his ring). No woman deserves to be cheated on, especially a spouse. I didn't reply to him and I deleted it. I thought whoever knows him will be able to tell it's him by his hands and the ring. I edited his penis out just so this wouldn't get flaged, but I do have the original. BTW, he's intact.  

The ad was placed in Las Vegas. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:51 AM
14 moms liked this

Good for you!! Nice to see a woman who sticks up for other married women! I was just on shesahomewrecker.com and couldnt believe how many women see nothing wrong with it. Hope your villain gets caught! :) Lets hope hes just widowed or something like that so he isnt just a dirtbag. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! That's my husband!!! How long ago did he post this? I recognize our desk and his wedding band!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:55 AM

I've been there. My husband cheated on me after 5 years of marriage. Our 8 years of life together and the children we created meant nothing to him. What was worse is the fact that all of our mutual friends knew and no one spoke up. I'd never do that. 

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

Good for you!! Nice to see a woman who sticks up for other married women! I was just on shesahomewrecker.com and couldnt believe how many women see nothing wrong with it. Hope your villain gets caught! :) Lets hope hes just widowed or something like that so he isnt just a dirtbag. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:56 AM
Lol that looks like my dh but that is not our desk keyboard or the color of the walls. Is he cut or intact? I hope some woman doesn't look at this and think the same. I know that isn't my dh but still.
CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:58 AM

not mine lol, the fingers are too thin :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Intact

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol that looks like my dh but that is not our desk keyboard or the color of the walls. Is he cut or intact? I hope some woman doesn't look at this and think the same. I know that isn't my dh but still.

LisaSmock
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:00 AM

not mine he never has his ring on. says its too tight. 

bad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Ahhhhh creeping me out!

Quoting Anonymous:

Intact

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:02 AM

Is it really?

It was posted 1:15 EST

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes! That's my husband!!! How long ago did he post this? I recognize our desk and his wedding band!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Link to add please

Quoting Anonymous:

Ahhhhh creeping me out!

Quoting Anonymous:

Intact

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN