Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CAFE MOM made the TODAY show...........

Posted by   + Show Post

The thread about spending time with hubby. The post about the lady who spends all her time with her husband.  LOL.................we are big time ladies, we made the Today show.  Just watched it live. LOL

ETA:  I do not have a link.  It was a 2 to 3 minute segment and did not last long. I have no idea which segment it was because they have changed the Today show. I watched it live, as they said it. So maybe some other techy guru can find it, however I don't think finding a 2 min segment in which they mention cafe mom will be simple. I will attempt it though. LOL

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Replies (51-59):
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I would love them to do a whole segment on CM and the posts.  Let's see they couldn't leave out the woman with the demon pregnancy and the shake the salt and such over her belly post.

What are some other posts that would need to be included if the Today Show did a whole segment?  I mean we'd have to have heart warming, funny, and the weird. We'd need something that showed what CM is all about. We have drama, we have fights, we have comforting posts and yes, why yes we do have kindness on CM. We are a melting pot of posts and people LOL.

Due9
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

AHHH, you beat me to it! You must be in the Eastern time zone. I saw it just a few minutes ago and I was like, "YAY, for the poster and CM!"  

lilymomof5
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

they could have chosen some much better shit then that! LOL

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Of all the good shit on CM, that was an odd choice, for sure.

Quoting lilymomof5:

lol watch that be a troll post.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Me too! I am pissed though. All of the.million posts I have made on here over the years and not one made the today show. Some hooch comes and makes one post about being all up her husband's ass and it gets aired on national tv...lmao.

Quoting almondpigeon:

we're famous!!!  i'm pretty sure i replied to that post!

Mittenmommie
2 moms liked this
I seriously thought cafemom would end up on the show Snapped before any morning show...
Due9
1 mom liked this

Me too! CM is just too much fun NOT to do a whole story on :)

Quoting Thelmama:

I would love them to do a whole segment on CM and the posts.  Let's see they couldn't leave out the woman with the demon pregnancy and the shake the salt and such over her belly post.

What are some other posts that would need to be included if the Today Show did a whole segment?  I mean we'd have to have heart warming, funny, and the weird. We'd need something that showed what CM is all about. We have drama, we have fights, we have comforting posts and yes, why yes we do have kindness on CM. We are a melting pot of posts and people LOL.

juggling

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's the link.....

http://www.today.com/video/today/52586639#52586639

Our shout out is near the end.

Quoting Thelmama:

The thread about spending time with hubby. The post about the lady who spends all her time with her husband.  LOL.................we are big time ladies, we made the Today show.  Just watched it live. LOL

ETA:  I do not have a link.  It was a 2 to 3 minute segment and did not last long. I have no idea which segment it was because they have changed the Today show. I watched it live, as they said it. So maybe some other techy guru can find it, however I don't think finding a 2 min segment in which they mention cafe mom will be simple. I will attempt it though. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Expect new posts from new members about pa, breastfeeding, etc
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw it too : )

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. I couldn't find it and had to leave to clean the church nursery for Sunday.  I am now the nursery director at our church. It is a paid position.  So excited to have a part time job.  In any case when I left there was no link to be found. Woot Woot.  Now there is a link.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Here's the link.....

http://www.today.com/video/today/52586639#52586639

Our shout out is near the end.

Quoting Thelmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured