Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vacation Plans...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

Do you have any? We are getting ready to move and have a baby on the way (3 more months to go). So, nothing other than a couple of weekend trips here and there for now.

I really want to go somewhere...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Florida and a cruise. Went to Washington DC a few weeks back and London in the spring. Probably do Florida again in the fall.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM

We are just doing mini vacations this year. My DH just started his job 6 months ago & has to be there a year to get vacation. Next year we are going back to stupid California for a wedding so I guess that's are vacation. Blah..

This summer we're doing little things. Parks, the beach. We are taking our kids up to the fair next saturday to see some monster truck. We are going to try to take them to Monster Jam but that isn't until next year . They are coming to Indiana but we will be in California when they are here :\

NiamhWitch
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM
When my husband retires in 5 years, it'll be around our 15th anniversary... we are planning to go to Ireland and Scotland.

That's the only plans we currently have. We'd like to visit family sometime before that though.
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:10 PM

We just got back from Chattanooga,TN (2 hours from us near Atlanta).It isn't the beach but it's one of our favorite places and we had a great time.We'll be going to Treasure Island,FL or Orlando next summer.

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Hubby and I are going to bed early and heading to the Outer Banks tomorrow morning. We take mini-trips all the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Trying to plan something for dh and I for our 10 yr anniversary. I can't figure out what to do though. It has to be within driving distance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Leaving Sunday for 10 days in the mountains, way OVERDUE.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Where in FL?

Quoting Anonymous:

Florida and a cruise. Went to Washington DC a few weeks back and London in the spring. Probably do Florida again in the fall.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:14 PM
We are going to Hershey next week for a night and Disney in oct
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:14 PM
We went back home to visit family for 2 weeks. That was exhausting... we're going to legoland in September. And next spring we're going to Alaska!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)