Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you get pregnant while in college...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

and if so, how did it work out?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Yes. I finished my program but did nothing with it. I ended up going back to school 5 years later after being a SAHM with two more kids for another degree. Now, I'm just finishing an accelerated degree related to my other degree.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM

what is your major?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I finished my program but did nothing with it. I ended up going back to school 5 years later after being a SAHM with two more kids for another degree. Now, I'm just finishing an accelerated degree related to my other degree.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:26 PM

No. I wasn't in college when I had my children. I am in college now though. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:27 PM
My first was labour studies, now I'm getting my business admin degree with a major in accounting and minor in HRM

Quoting Anonymous:

what is your major?

Quoting Anonymous:

rfhsure
by beast mode on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM

yes I did. I had to drop out because of complications with my pregnancy. I am going back next spring.

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM

nope, but i was college age 

lilbit53009
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM

yes...i got pregnant my last semester and walked across the stage 6 months pregnant. my (now) husband and i met my freshman year in college on campus and he joked that it would happen that way...and it actually did. our college days are really special to us...so it made it a little more special to leave that way.

i'm not using my actual degree (in criminal justice)...but i do have a job i needed a bachelors in order to get

IAMmomtotrips
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM
I was working on my PhD. I am currently ABD on it, but the surprise of triplets made it impossible at this time to finish. I'm hoping to get in done eventually.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you! Goodluck!

Quoting Anonymous:

My first was labour studies, now I'm getting my business admin degree with a major in accounting and minor in HRM

Quoting Anonymous:

what is your major?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Yes, intentionally. I have birth 8 days after graduating pharmacy school :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)