Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cheating excuse my soon to be ex husband gave me. Please read!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

I had been married once so had he, he pressured me to get married. It was my choice tho.

My husband asked for a Divorce once, our daughter was 8 months, things were stressful. He had just got back from deployment.So we went to counseling, and he changed his mind and wanted to make it work.

When he cheated on me and left, he said. Well I tried to leave you!! You should have listened!! Plus many other things that were my fault and I was totally to blame.

My favorite was "we got toghter to fast" (we knew eachother a year) Well he committed bigamy and tried to marry a woman he met a month before he asked for the 2nd divorce. (he knew her a month) They are engaged and expecting a baby now.

On top of it all he treats me like I killed his mother, hates my guts. wtf!! I didn't cheat and walk out on my family.

Add the excuses you got.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny3513
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Lame dude. Sorry.
amber710
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
It makes me sad that no one respects marriage anymore. You both already were married once and then walked out. You really didn't know each other long before marrying again even though you knew your last marriages failed. Then when things got tough he wanted to walk out. Then he cheated. Now you both have two divorces under your belts and here he is working on a third. And there are people reproducing and throwing innocent children into the mix left and right. *sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this
What is it w military men and wanting to knock up and marry everyone?
HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
He's a douche but you did marry him. How long did you know each other before you got married or started talking marriage.
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM
My ex said he was trying to save our relationship...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:14 PM

A year and I had a bad feeling about him, he always wanted more kids but I didn't feel safe with him. So I never had more with him. So we have just the one. yes I made a mistake. I should have went with the feeling I had about him to Begin with, I didn't want to marry him.

Quoting HaleyCovington:

He's a douche but you did marry him. How long did you know each other before you got married or started talking marriage.

TeddiGrams
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:15 PM
He's trash. I wish you nothing but the best.

My friend was recently told through a text message: "I'm sorry but i want a divorce. You don't understand me or respect my music. I don't love you. Bye."
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Let's see, I got quite a few with my ex. I think my favorite was: "Well, if you drove, I wouldn't have cheated on you."
There was also: "If you had just gotten an abortion, when you knew I didn't want any more kids, I wouldn't have cheated on you."
And: "If you had just left the (barely) 2yo alone in her room and spent some time with me, instead of spending all your time with HER, I wouldn't have cheated on you."
Most recently he says that: "If you had told me the truth about your friend, I wouldn't have cheated on you." - I talked a lot to my (now) fiance. At the time he was married and I was in an emotionally abusive relationship, and just needed someone to talk to.
la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM

he sucks, sounds like you are better off 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I agree, my first marriage I new my ex husband for 10 years before we married, we didn't have any kids. He was a good man but got involved in drugs. So we split up. He kicked the drugs and as of now we have know each other 20 years, we talk to each othereveryday. He came and helped move me to my new place and put my daughter bed toghter and my bed. I made a mistake I sold have gone with my gut feeling and not married him.

Quoting amber710:

It makes me sad that no one respects marriage anymore. You both already were married once and then walked out. You really didn't know each other long before marrying again even though you knew your last marriages failed. Then when things got tough he wanted to walk out. Then he cheated. Now you both have two divorces under your belts and here he is working on a third. And there are people reproducing and throwing innocent children into the mix left and right. *sigh*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)