Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"Maddy" - "George Zimmerman got away with murder!"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies
1 mom liked this
This juror coming out and saying this does nothing except put her in the spotlight (hello, attention whore), upset Mrs. Martin, who is already devastated at losing her son, and stir the racism pot. Does it really need to be stirred up more?

What a selfish, opportunistic, ass this juror is! She should be ashamed.

That is all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, yes it does! It should be stirred and shaken until these laws are changed!!!

ElitestJen
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Congratulations on perpetuating the attention.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Which law?

Quoting IamMex11:

Yes, yes it does! It should be stirred and shaken until these laws are changed!!!

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

If she thought he was guilty, she shouldnt have said not guilty. So she let him get away with murder.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM
I know, I know... But her interview with Robin R. just annoyed the heck out of me.

She had no POINT. It was apparent to me that she just wanted to be in the spotlight.

I believe that what happens with the jury should stay with the jury. I don't think they should be able to discuss it afterward like this. Especially just for publicity.

Quoting ElitestJen:

TheDoctorsWife
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM
3 moms liked this
Why would you want to change a law giving you the right to defend yourself?

Quoting IamMex11:

ElitestJen
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, I know... But her interview with Robin R. just annoyed the heck out of me.

She had no POINT. It was apparent to me that she just wanted to be in the spotlight.

I believe that what happens with the jury should stay with the jury. I don't think they should be able to discuss it afterward like this. Especially just for publicity.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Why?  It's all a matter of public record, now.  As for her opinions, they're protected by this cool little thing called The Bill of Rights.

And you seem to have no point, either.  And no problem discussing it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM
5 moms liked this

Enough is enough. No matter what is said now  it does not matter. Everyone wanted a trial they got it. Zimmerman went to trial and was found NOT GUILTY. You can't take that back. There is no racism in this case. I do not understand why this is still going on. Focus on the violence, drugs, and murders in America. Let this case go its over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM
You are ALWAYS on your period, aren't you!? Just butchy, bitchy.

No one else can be annoyed by something, and express that annoyance on CM, but you?

Grow the hell up.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ElitestJen:

Why?  It's all a matter of public record, now.  As for her opinions, they're protected by this cool little thing called The Bill of Rights.

And you seem to have no point, either.  And no problem discussing it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:39 PM
I couldn't agree more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Enough is enough. No matter what is said now  it does not matter. Everyone wanted a trial they got it. Zimmerman went to trial and was found NOT GUILTY. You can't take that back. There is no racism in this case. I do not understand why this is still going on. Focus on the violence, drugs, and murders in America. Let this case go its over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)