Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is wrong with some ppl on here?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 82 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just posted something about how sad I was about my dad dying 2 mons ago and seeing women with their dads places I go with dd and kids playing with their grandpas and feeld dd don't have that and some moron responded with "that awkward moment when you realize this is not a 504 post" wtf? first off I don't even know who '504"is and nor do i care! What does that have to do with what I'm talking about, and why for christ's sake would you even say that to someone who just bore their heart out about a tragic loss to them? It is disrespectful not only to them but the person that died!  I bet if it was their dad or another loved one they wouldn't like a response like that. if they said to me in real life I'd punch them in the face. But they don't have the balls of coruse and that's why they post anonymously.

I know it's the itnernet and bla bla bla but what makes a person think it's okay to say something like that as a response to a delicate subject to the other person? If you wouldn't say that to someone in real life as a response to them talking about their dad dying why would you say that on here?

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao

jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Maybe the internet isn't for you...

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I'm sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

If the anon feature bothers you go to a group where there is no anon feature,  derp!

-Avy-
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM

First page.

LivysMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM
3 moms liked this

You and 504 have the same avi pic.

Either way, it's not really an appropriate response and I am sorry for your loss.

PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM
13 moms liked this

Because many of the women on here have the maturity of a 10 year old, strike that, 3 year old, and seem void of empathy. Sometimes I wonder if places like this aren't a haven for narcissists and sociopaths because they can hide behind a screen and say all those things they know aren't socially acceptable in real life.  

(((((hugs)))))  I'm sorry for your loss.  It gets easier...slowly...but it does get easier.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Omfg that second awkward moment when you realize there are two profile pictures with a green background and martini glass...and one HAS to be 504's, but neither of them are!!!!

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Link?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheDoctorsWife
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your loss too. This is a crazy group. The smaller groups are awesome though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)