Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hey white people and black

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

Im part native.. Im brown.. not as brown as my family.. but brown. my husband is 100% irish. if you want to bogle your mind, read irish history... they were slaves. read up.

why my mom felt the need to tell me to not go out with my kids scares me. when does it end? I, nor my husband has no offiliation with slavery but just because im darker but i think still white, depends on who you ask.. and my kids are white as ghosts, someone is going to shoot them?

Martin Luther King said he had a dream that everyone walked hand in hand. Did he get his dream? no, only as a crutch.  its DISRESPECTFUL to say "oh my color" is the issue. wake up. many of you have forgotten the stories of slavery. forgotten what your ansestors fought for. nor do you know the history of other races... its easier to find a "white or black" box.

justify things what you will but in the end..color has nothing to do with anything.. but never forget your roots. dont degrade it this petty arguements. remember where you come from and do them proud.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN