Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Make up and Hair Divas Please Help with face shape.......

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:42 PM
  • 32 Replies

What is my face shape? I'm trying to figure out a new hairstyle and I don't know if my face is considered round, heart shape or what! Lol   Please help! Also any hairstyle suggestions is appreciated! Thank you ladies! (I was told heart by some and round by others before but as I'm getting older idk)

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chan_Brawner88
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Can you pull your bangs back and get close, straight on shot?
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Ok, oh Lord I'm getting ready for bed but here goes lol.............

Does this help? 

Quoting Chan_Brawner88:

Can you pull your bangs back and get close, straight on shot?

Chan_Brawner88
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I would say oval or oblong. Not a bad shape at all, you can really pull off most looks!
kellysp6637
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Really?  I think she has more of a heart/round style face. 

Quoting Chan_Brawner88:

I would say oval or oblong. Not a bad shape at all, you can really pull off most looks!

Chan_Brawner88
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Idk. It's longer than it is wide, and it's straight from temples to cheeks. Her chin and jaw come in a little but not as short and angled as a heart shape. The best way is to actually trace your face in a mirror with lipstick, step away and look.

Quoting kellysp6637:

Really?  I think she has more of a heart/round style face. 

Quoting Chan_Brawner88:

kellysp6637
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:56 PM

And I definately think you look younger and more attractive with your bangs away from your forehead...perhaps your hair a bit darker with a layered bob a bit longer than your chin.  I think it would make your hair look super healthy and alot thicker.  You are a pretty woman to begin with, but I think a more chic cut would make you gorgeous!

KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Oval. It the ideal face shape because any cut typically looks good. However, the more important question is what type of hair do you have?
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Thank you! I have always wore bangs because I never liked my big forehead so Thank you for that, it definitely gives me more options on hairstyles! Have a Great Night!

Quoting kellysp6637:

And I definately think you look younger and more attractive with your bangs away from your forehead...perhaps your hair a bit darker with a layered bob a bit longer than your chin.  I think it would make your hair look super healthy and alot thicker.  You are a pretty woman to begin with, but I think a more chic cut would make you gorgeous!

KGreen75
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Oval.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Straight fine hair

Quoting KennyPooPoo22:

Oval. It the ideal face shape because any cut typically looks good. However, the more important question is what type of hair do you have?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)