Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not all demons are created equal!!!!!

My favourite quote from Inuyasha, said by Shippo, the Fox Demon.

What is your favourite quote from an anime?

*** Yes I know a lot of you aren't into anime or manga, but this is my outlet, and what I do in my * me time *. I have always been in love with it, and it has always been a big part of who I am. If you aren't into it, please do not be rude, or inconsiderate to us that are. Thank you.
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Replies (21-24):
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Animefreak.TV

Free site and no limits!!!

BTW, I have a HUGE crush on Inuyasha. Sessohmaru.......not so much. If Inu was a person......OMG * drools *

Quoting JCKitten87:

O m g! Someone is talking about Inuyasha on cafemom?! But seriously.... I LOVE that show :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCKitten87
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Can you tell I'm a fan girl of his by my original reaction. Same here if he was real... Yep

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Animefreak.TV

BTW, I have a HUGE crush on Inuyasha. Sessohmaru.......not so much. If Inu was a person......OMG * drools *

Quoting JCKitten87:

O m g! Someone is talking about Inuyasha on cafemom?! But seriously.... I LOVE that show :)
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
* puts up the fists *

He's mine bitch........you best back off woman.

Lol

Quoting JCKitten87:

Can you tell I'm a fan girl of his by my original reaction. Same here if he was real... Yep

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Animefreak.TV

Quoting JCKitten87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

“If you think of someone's good qualities as the umeboshi in an onigiri it's as if their qualities are stuck to their back! Maybe the reason people get jealous of each other is because they can see so clearly the umeboshi on other people's backs.”

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured