Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the worst call you have ever gotten??

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 583 Replies

i dont know what made me this of this.but what is the worst phone call you ever got.here is mine

about 5yrs ago when my brother was 17 and had just got his license (he had it maybe 6months).he had just got a brand new car and wanted to go visit our family in ohio ( we lived in jersey at the time) so he drove by himself to spend the weekend.well he was on his way home i get a phone call at 4am.and when i answer it its my brother crying and freaking out on the phone so im trying to understand him and he said he was in an accident and i try and get him to slow down. to make sure no one was hurt.and ask him what happened.he said he was 1mile from the rest stop he felt himself getting tired and want to pull off and get some sleep well before he could he fell asleep driving and the next thing he knew he car had hit the median and he was spinning across the highway.thankfully no one was hurt and no other cars were involved.and he is lucky he wasnt killed.that had to be the worst phone call i have ever gottena few photos from his accident it could have been worse.

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:32 PM
The night my brother and his wife got hit by a drunk driver. They lost their un-born baby because of it. Scariest night of my life though. I'm glad your brother was ok.
littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:35 PM

my dad calling me to tell me my mom had died.  I would not say that was scary, but most likely the worst phone call I ever received.

Babymama7710
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM

BUMP!

Momof2angels88
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM
The police calling to tell me that they found my 15year old son murdered. He had been taking a nap on the couch and was shot in the head.

Come to find out the 2 kids (12 & 15 year old boys) were the ones who killed him. They shot him, ran off and came back to "discover" his body.
sendsun
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:34 AM
2 moms liked this

OMG...I am so sorry!

Quoting Momof2angels88:

The police calling to tell me that they found my 15year old son murdered. He had been taking a nap on the couch and was shot in the head.

Come to find out the 2 kids (12 & 15 year old boys) were the ones who killed him. They shot him, ran off and came back to "discover" his body.

MAXnBRYCESMomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:35 AM

When my mom called to tell me my brother was KIA.

~Annie~

sendsun
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:35 AM

It wasn't a phone call, but being called to the office at school and seeing my grandmother in tears telling me my sister had just been in a horrific car accident.

cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Theres two, my mom called 3 ish years ago, she and pregnant sister in law were his by an 18 wheeler while sitting at ared light because the trucks breaks went out, they were t boned and her son was in the back seat. Everyone was fine even baby.

Second was just last week my ex has our son this month for his visir, called because of major swelling and taking him to er. Some history hes highly allergic to nuts. Im 1,000 miles away. Turns out they were out shooting targets and layed under a pecan tree, pollen overload he ended up on his asthma meds and a steroid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:40 AM
The school calling me to tell me that a brick fell on my 9 yr olds head!
cmeeso
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Getting a call from my mother that my grandmother had passed.

She had never been to Canada and she suffered some sort of heart malfunction right when she arrived at the airport.

She was just walking out before greeting everyone when she collapsed to the floor. The medics were called on scene and no one was allowed to run up to her. Apparently, there was a blood clot in her leg or something. She never made it passed the terminal doors alive.

She never got to see any of us. Saddest day of my life.

The only time we were allowed to see her was when she was already at the hospital, pronounced dead. Her body was bloated.

Her anniversary just passed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured