Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

regret having kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
This isn't something I dare talk to DH about because I know this feeling with pass but I don't want him to remember it forever. Sometimes I regret having kids so much, I wake up in the morning and feel trapped. I'm literally serving out an 18 year sentence on each. I can't escape and I don't want to but if I could go back I'd never do this. Other moms make it look so easy, it comes naturally to them. I think I would have been more fit doing something else. It keeps me up at night and makes me nauseous. I'm ok (most of the time) in the day, but at night when I have time to reflect on the gravity of my situation I get sick.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Just because women make it "look" easy, doesn't mean it is for them either. Everyone has struggles.
Snook35
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I understand. Sometimes I feel like I wish I never got pregnant especially because of what I'm dealing with. Then there are days I can't live without my dd. Pray for strength to hang in there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I feel the same way sometimes.
Val99
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this

he he he ...you think it's just 18 years?

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I don't regret my son. I regret having him so young though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Sometimes I feel that way too, I am a stay at home mom and stuck in the house with 2 kids 10 hours a day everyday.. Some times I feel like they are literally going to drive me crazy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)